Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Diary... | A Funny Dream
Apr 07, 2003, 09:04 AM,
Dear Diary,

I just had the strangest dream, and the most relistic ever. I was in the town centre, and had fallen over. I opened my eyes to be looking right into the face of Daniel. I sat up, and we somehow got talking. He told me why he hadn't been in touch all this time (something about America, and wrong addresses). We both had friends with us, but they soon run off and left us alone. I got ready to leave, and Daniel promised to keep in touch this time. He told me that, since he last saw me, he has not been able to listen to Pink Floyd, because it made him think of me. I confessed how often I had put on my Counting Crows CD's, and thought of him. As I stood up and walked away, he called me back, ran over to me, picked my up, and with my legs wrapped around his waist, kissed me. This felt so scarily real, I could feel his lips, I could feel his body pressed against me, and when I woke up (damn my sister's alarm clock) I had to check myself to make sure it was a dream...

But I wish it wasn't. I wanted to roll over, fall back asleep, and stay there forever. I really do think that the only place I will ever see Daniel again is in my dreams. I think there is very little chance of seeing him at a school reunion (there is one due in 3 years time) as we both agreed to not go, together. *sigh*

I don't feel low, but I really do just want to stay home and never do anything of use again. It also doesn't help that I am listening to Counting Crows on repeat now...

Yours
Maggie Bob

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Apr 07, 2003, 09:12 AM,
Now I really am going insane...

My hand smells like Daniel.

Apr 07, 2003, 09:14 AM,
Me, I'm starting to get rid of the ghosts similar to your Daniel...

Anyway, last night i dreamt my dad was sending me to Japan for one day, and i was so happy because iw as going with a girl i so much wanted to talk to, alone, and those 12 hours onthe plane seemed like the best thing possible.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Apr 07, 2003, 05:41 PM,
Gah! Dreams! Who needs them? I've been in a funny mood all day.

Doesn't help that college is just around the corner from Daniel's 'last known' place of residence...

Apr 08, 2003, 09:13 AM,
You need closure maybe...Surely. I never got closure with anyone I needed...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Apr 08, 2003, 05:08 PM,
hehe, closure...

sorry, its just such an 'American' thing to say.

But yes, I do agree.

Apr 09, 2003, 07:03 AM,
Yeah. But you're well now, right?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Apr 10, 2003, 05:21 PM,
I am yes.

Applied for a gap year job recently. An admin job for Hartfordshire County Council (my dad is a social worker for them). I got a phone call today inviting me back for an interview.

For someone so young, with so little emplyment experience, I think thats an achievement. Let's see how the interview goes Thumbs-up

Apr 11, 2003, 06:57 AM,
Good luck. Me, I've been offered a three day weekend job, by a friend, worth 300 bucks, which is like my monthly salary, so cool...

Sunt lacrimae reum