Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY!! | Just write about your day, if nothing else
Nov 08, 2001, 02:02 PM,
HEY!! | Just write about your day, if nothing else
Hmmmm. The problem with this board is that no serious arguments are ever raised here, dunno who's fault it is. We're all a bit to blame.

My day.... well I can tell about my yesterday, since it was more interesting (relatively).

After school I went to the school's drama auditions for this year's play, which will be Animal Farm. You know, Orwell's story which is a metaphore to the Communist Revolution in Russia. I've read the script, it's great.
So we did all kinds of activities, they had us imagining our body is filled with oil and then walk around, believing we're oil... hmmm. Then we had to play all sorts of animals, hens, cats, dogs, sheep.
We read some stuff and we had to argue about things that mattered to us (to see how passionate we were) and I got in this argument about god and shouted and stuff and it was fun.
Tomorrow the cast list will be put on, I'll let you know if I got anything. I really hope I did, I love drama so much.
I take Art in school, not Drama and it's a ig mistake I made. But Art is fun too, my teacher is this sarcastic British lad who likes me because we share a similar musical taste... heh.

Yup. that was my fascinating yesterday. My life is dull indeed.

Toodles
Noa

If you can't beat them, eat them.

Messages In This Thread
HEY!! | Just write about your day, if nothing else - by Noa - Nov 08, 2001, 02:02 PM