Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY!! | Just write about your day, if nothing else
Nov 06, 2001, 11:13 PM,
You all just suddenly dropped dead or something?

Last night I had a talk with my parents. I think it's the first of it's kind. I told them I'm seeing a shrink, and that I'm bi, and all sorts of other stuff that I had in mind. Their reaction surprised me. They were relieved that they don't have to live in fear of me.

Their 'not caring' attitude towards me was because they were afraid of me going off like a bomb and because I was generally being a real shit-headed bastard for the past few years. The atmosphere at home has become much more tolerable.

I think I'm growing up. Shocked

That's my news. You have anything to tell about your day?

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Nov 07, 2001, 01:28 PM,
Umm... how old are you? Male/female?

And yeah it's like everyone has gone off and gotten real lives. What is up with that...

It puts the pointer here. It clicks.
Nov 07, 2001, 08:08 PM,
Hehe... yeah... this board it dead.
Even Foe doesn't leave daily messages of how stupid the ppl who call his job are, and that's a sign that this place really is dead.

If you can't beat them, eat them.
Nov 07, 2001, 11:25 PM,
Spoonz: 21, male.

Noa: Yep. Exactly what I mean.

Brahhh!! ENTERTAIN ME!!

Even if I've started to go out with my buddies again , I come here every night if possible, drunk or not (and now I'm somewhat drunk. Lots of typos to fix. Smile )

Having a real life is NO EXCUSE!!

Thank you.

"Ashes"
Nov 08, 2001, 12:56 AM,
Like the feather in the breeze, I have floated in and out of here, but often not left my mark, for fear of depressing you all........

I'm still alive (I assume)

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Nov 08, 2001, 11:50 AM,
YAY!! Mihnea said that he'll probably be able to get back online in the near future.

Cards: You know we'll support you if you need it? At least I will.

"Ashes"
Nov 08, 2001, 02:02 PM,
Hmmmm. The problem with this board is that no serious arguments are ever raised here, dunno who's fault it is. We're all a bit to blame.

My day.... well I can tell about my yesterday, since it was more interesting (relatively).

After school I went to the school's drama auditions for this year's play, which will be Animal Farm. You know, Orwell's story which is a metaphore to the Communist Revolution in Russia. I've read the script, it's great.
So we did all kinds of activities, they had us imagining our body is filled with oil and then walk around, believing we're oil... hmmm. Then we had to play all sorts of animals, hens, cats, dogs, sheep.
We read some stuff and we had to argue about things that mattered to us (to see how passionate we were) and I got in this argument about god and shouted and stuff and it was fun.
Tomorrow the cast list will be put on, I'll let you know if I got anything. I really hope I did, I love drama so much.
I take Art in school, not Drama and it's a ig mistake I made. But Art is fun too, my teacher is this sarcastic British lad who likes me because we share a similar musical taste... heh.

Yup. that was my fascinating yesterday. My life is dull indeed.

Toodles
Noa

Nov 08, 2001, 06:30 PM,
I skipped school today, went to see my old teachers instead. After that, I still had an hour before the library opened, so I went to have a cup of coffee and to read the day's paper. While I was at the mall, I went to see if they had Placebo's "Blackmarket music". They didn't, so I ordered it and bought "Without you I'm nothing" instead, plus Jan Garbarek's double CD (don't remember the name, but there was 25% off from EMI's prices Smile ).

In the library, I read "Introduction to the basic questions in philosophy" for 2 hours, and made more notes than I've ever made in single subject during this semester in school. Fascinating book. Speaking of which, I think I'll get back reading.

"Ashes"
Nov 09, 2001, 04:34 PM,
I hung out at my friends place and... well not much. I have a very mundane existance. Just the way I like it. Smile

It puts the pointer here. It clicks.
Nov 09, 2001, 10:34 PM,
Heh grinz.

Hmmm. I got a part in the play. Hen number two. Great huh. It's the quick road to fame. I can already see myself, years from now, a professional hen in broadway.
Ummm yeah. So that way my day basically. Painted a bit in Art class, had a guitar class (I suck), went to see a really bad Brazilian modern-ballet show with my old folks and now I'm here, writing here.
Mmmmff. The 21th century's worst plague is mental boredom.

Nov 09, 2001, 10:39 PM,
I woke up too late to go to school (oh bu-hu). Amazed at the world turned white and icy and cold. Played Flashpoint. Went to have coffee. Played Flashpoint. Took the dog out. Started listening to Garbarek. Checked e-mail. Came here.

"Ashes"
Nov 10, 2001, 12:04 AM,
My Life For the Past Two Months: I got up in the morning, filled the day with frivolty and dreams of Perfection, then home internet, sleep.......... Fun eh? (Ps, the return button isn't working,?? so forgive this being all one chunk of text).

Nov 10, 2001, 03:17 PM,
Yeah, I am back and I too wwould help you if I could, Mags. Go on and depress us.
I just stayed in today, it's dark outside. I am waiting for the soccer playoffs to start..>Go us!

Sunt lacrimae reum
Nov 10, 2001, 11:16 PM,
Enough of tday, is to say that Kant's theories about counciousness are pretty interesting. Note to self: Need to get a book by the guy to know more.

"Ashes"
Nov 11, 2001, 10:06 PM,
"There must be more to life than this" -- Freddie Mercury

"I can't live, if living is without you" -- Nilsson

"When will I see you again" -- The Three Degrees