Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How impulsive you are?
Aug 11, 2001, 02:00 AM,
How impulsive you are?
Laughing Heh, it can be a bitch if you've a lot of furniture and stuff. I, on the other hand, won't get too much stuff. I can see myself living in 20sqrm apartment with a bed, book case, a desk with my comp and a smaller one with th TV, plus a stove and a refrigerator. All I need.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 11, 2001, 02:16 AM,
How impulsive you are?
My dream house is an apartment. With a broken doorbell I'm always yelling at my landlord for. A light that comes on in the kitchen whenever it may or may not want. A giant room with a bed at one end on a platform, preferably my wrought iron bed. And an easel with my paints. The walls would be various colours of my choosing and the kitchen off to the left. You'd have to walk through it to get to the studio part. I might have a television, or I might not. My computer would be on a table in the corner in the living room part that was hardwood floor that had a few steps here and there. And the rest of the room would be in cream coloured carpet except the small area around my bed. I'd only have three rooms. A bathroom with a large old tub and old fixtures and a kitchen with a small table and some chairs and the appliances. And the giant room that would serve as everything else. I'd like that.

Stay tuned for what I really want. Besides um...anyways.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 11, 2001, 02:43 AM,
How impulsive you are?
hide your precious bodily fluids. the red enemy is coming...

Wink

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Aug 11, 2001, 09:18 AM,
How impulsive you are?
I am oldfashioned. My dream house woul dbe one in the suburbs, with a back gardern, I need to have a yard, a garden....A dog...Ummmm...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 11, 2001, 02:21 PM,
How impulsive you are?
I tend to think about things for ages and ages, and then act on impulse anyway, and do some stupid things, and some good things..... and somethings wait to be seen....

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Aug 11, 2001, 08:39 PM,
How impulsive you are?
But dear Mags, you aren't ever impulsive enough with a certain someone.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 11, 2001, 08:52 PM,
How impulsive you are?
Was about to say the same thing...

"Ashes"
Aug 11, 2001, 09:30 PM,
How impulsive you are?
Me too. We are starting to get boring. Yawn

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 11, 2001, 09:35 PM,
How impulsive you are?
Get away from me you predictable people!
Ah!
I miss Richard.

Aug 11, 2001, 10:05 PM,
How impulsive you are?
thing is, I was once, and nearly ruined everything.... so Im 'testing the waters', but often, rather than edging in inch by inch, I will stick a toe in the water, feel how cold it is, and THEN jump in feet first

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Aug 11, 2001, 10:29 PM,
How impulsive you are?
Heh... Since I screwed up, the things popping into mind have been singnificantly reduced. I still go with the ones coming to mind. Biggrin

"Ashes"
Aug 11, 2001, 10:39 PM,
How impulsive you are?
Yeah, for me it's like beating my mentally handicapped poodle that is "special"

I never learn.

I mean, I do you know? But still...it was fun!