Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How impulsive you are?
Aug 10, 2001, 10:36 PM,
How impulsive you are?
I became curious. I'm pretty impulsive. I've swapped a warm cabin to snow and -28 C just because I thought it'd be cool. And it was. Or the time when I just hopped to car after my ex-gf said on the phone how she'd want to see me. It was a 250km trip there and the gas cost 50€.

But how about you?

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 10, 2001, 11:28 PM,
How impulsive you are?
How impulsive are you?

I want to see you.

Unfortunately they don't have anything that resembles the spasm I seem to have when I wink so uh...yeah.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 10, 2001, 11:45 PM,
How impulsive you are?
Sorry, not enough cash. Smile My current funds are reserved for that Nokia's 9210...
Otherwise, I'd be buying tickets already.

"Ashes"
Aug 10, 2001, 11:47 PM,
How impulsive you are?
I am impulsive in word, not in action. I often say things, or get overexcited about something, but I do think before actually doing anything.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 10, 2001, 11:57 PM,
How impulsive you are?
Yeah I'm saving up money for a slushie. Nothing else really. Mum buys me anything I want now. Maybe it's that guilt playing in from all those Christmases and birthdays she missed. No...she only bought me a slushie.

Damn her.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 10, 2001, 11:59 PM,
How impulsive you are?
Erm. Rite. Ehh... that's another word I have no clue of.

"Ashes"
Aug 11, 2001, 12:02 AM,
How impulsive you are?
Me neither.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 11, 2001, 12:04 AM,
How impulsive you are?
My mistake. A smoothie, not a slushie. It's a drink with crushed ice and fruit juice. And she bought me some broccoli and cheese soup.I love it.

Dumb bitch ate my brownies.

Not mum, her girlfriend. Fucking lesbian. I really liked those brownies. They were great.

Ugh.

Aug 11, 2001, 12:06 AM,
How impulsive you are?
Great. Now I can finally got o sleep. Good night.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 11, 2001, 12:11 AM,
How impulsive you are?
Amor: nite

Fallen: You better hide them better next time. Wink

"Ashes"
Aug 11, 2001, 12:33 AM,
How impulsive you are?
Well...generally one would not tend to think that they would have to hide their baked goods.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE!

I warn you all, hide all your baked goods! And well!

Aug 11, 2001, 12:35 AM,
How impulsive you are?
Well I AM a baker, so that advice'll come to good use. Tongue

"Ashes"
Aug 11, 2001, 01:16 AM,
How impulsive you are?
You bake?
Well?
May I taste your goods?
Your baked goods...of course.
Blah.

Aug 11, 2001, 01:36 AM,
How impulsive you are?
Not since school. My parents say that I just make a mess. But maybe when I move out.

I could say I'm quite a good baker. I like making cakes the most. Covering them with whipped cream and then building up the decorations from choclate and fruits. It really makes one feel to be creating something.

I also like to cook, but my parents won't let me, also for the same reason. In the army, I learned more about cooking than in school, even though the bakery programme included a year of kitchen studies. The officers said to me in amazement, that they have never seen a service and catering sub-officer, who'd made food good enough to make the men come and thank by the hand. Yeah, I'm a good cook. At least at the company level. Tongue

"Ashes"
Aug 11, 2001, 01:51 AM,
How impulsive you are?
Sounds nice.

My mother's whore loves it when I cook. And now I don't mind doing the dishes. That was the only thing I dread before. I actually have a thing for doing dishes now. It's really almost frightening. I have to keep the house clean! Anyhow...