Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess what I did when I was bored? | And, no, it's not that (whatever that may be)
Aug 09, 2001, 02:06 AM,
Guess what I did when I was bored? | And, no, it's not that (whatever that may be)
Yeah, I'm sure glad it wasn't my innate sense of um....un-boredness uh...anyhow.

So you won't stay after that? What about if I do....this! Damn...you can't see. Hmm....

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 09, 2001, 02:08 AM,
Well, my bro wakes at 0530, and he'll take over the machine.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:15 AM,
Not if I fight him for it! Hmm...that might NOT work. Is your brother as interesting as you are? Or not?

Zombie, zombie, zombie...

Oh the lovely sounds of The Cranberries blaring from my speakers....mmm....

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 09, 2001, 02:18 AM,
Well, he got low and moderate results from the test on all except avoidant, which was very high. Smile

And he hates socializing, hates humans even more than I do, and foreginers even more so, so I guess that'd not work. Smile

Zombie... now that brings back memories...

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:21 AM,
I'm not a foreigner...persay.
I'm not American. And I'm not exactly alive or human. Damn him...

Aug 09, 2001, 02:24 AM,
Well, it's enough for him that you're a bipedal humanoid who is not finnish. And that you wish to communicate. "Needless chatter" as he would say.

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:29 AM,
Oh I love to talk. And I love people.

I also hate the noise and chatter, and the entire human race.

Leave the impossible to me.

Aug 09, 2001, 02:32 AM,
Well, that skill throw's a 35 int/looks roll and no, you can't use any relevant skills as that'd make the thing too easy. (All who have played CP2020 get the reference).

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:36 AM,
Unfortunately I am not one of those people, therefore leaving me utterly clueless as to what in the hell you are talking about...

Aug 09, 2001, 02:40 AM,
simply put: Ever tried throwing 35 with a ten sided dice? Yeah in the rpg you get to roll agoin on 10 and add the new result to 10 and if it's another 10 you get to throw again and add it to the previous and so on, but you got to be damn lucky. And 35 is a skill level "virtually impossible" threshold value, which is the highest (though I used 50 for those completely ridiculous things the players tried to do occasionally).

There. Be enlightened.

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:44 AM,
Maybe if I just sit here and look enlightened....

Aug 09, 2001, 02:46 AM,
Hmm. Maybe that's enough to keep it out of my dizzy mind. Let's hope so.

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:51 AM,
I look enlightened...just to let you know...

I took off the beanie and the tweed pants and the little tee that says street legal with a hot rod on it. I lurve my cars...

And I put on a long knit grey skirt with knee highs and my button up top and my glasses with the poked out lenses. Oh yeah I look hot...

I mean...enlightened...

I look enlightened. Mmm....yes.

Aug 09, 2001, 02:54 AM,
Ahh... that forst part sounded good with all the un-dressing... Tongue

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:59 AM,
Yeah I'm sure it sounded good when my hot sister-in-law who's 5'11 and got a killer of a body came in and I was wearing nothing but a tee and knee highs. And my poked out glasses. You know...
Ah well, we all walk around naked around each other. And no, it is NOT as glamourous as it may seem. Those fucking lesbians...

No, literally!