Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess what I did when I was bored? | And, no, it's not that (whatever that may be)
Aug 07, 2001, 08:15 PM,
Guess what I did when I was bored? | And, no, it's not that (whatever that may be)
ok, this is it...

[Image: 2001-08-07-FMGirl.jpg]

what do you think?

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Aug 07, 2001, 10:01 PM,
Um....Mags....honey. Is...is that...you?

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 08, 2001, 12:10 AM,
If it is, she looks energetic. EEEP!

But those're cool. No wonder there aren't suitable girls for me out there. They're all sitting by their computers. Damn... Tongue

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 08, 2001, 03:00 AM,
What....

what about me?

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 08, 2001, 08:37 PM,
Umm... what about you? Tongue

I'm not going into making wild guesses about what your omnipresent divine self might be referring to (even though I have quite a good feel I know what's on your mind).

"Ashes"
Aug 08, 2001, 08:44 PM,
Quote:Quote: from CardsForSorrow on 12:15 pm on Aug. 7, 2001
ok, this is it...

[Image: 2001-08-07-FMGirl.jpg]

what do you think?

Woah. that's you? Nice hair! Thumbsup
Aug 08, 2001, 10:19 PM,
The big words frighten me.

What do you think is going on in my head? Hmm?

Aug 08, 2001, 10:43 PM,
No. I do not make guesses. The one for Mihnea was a special favour because of his special importance in my life. So, tell me: what'd you have in mind? Smirk

"Ashes"
Aug 08, 2001, 10:55 PM,
Meow.

I'm sorry, what do you "feel" thats going on inside my mind?

Hmm?

Aug 08, 2001, 11:05 PM,
We're not doing major advance here, I see. As it seems to bother you, I'll derive pleasure from that knowledge. Devil

I shall withold any further information on this subject unless I know what you were thinking. Then I can tell what I thought, or say "That's what I thought. You're so predictable". Tongue

"Ashes"
Aug 08, 2001, 11:14 PM,
Are you mocking me?!?

Aug 08, 2001, 11:24 PM,
Eh, no? I can't find anything pointing to such in what I've typed.

"Ashes"
Aug 08, 2001, 11:58 PM,
*lost*

hehehehe, I was so bored, I counted my braids.... 62 of them Biggrinbounce..... I'm gonna have real curly hair when I take them out on Friday Evilsuess

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Aug 09, 2001, 12:03 AM,
Ah, so it is you. You remind me in many ways of a certain medical corporal I knew.

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 12:37 AM,
It was a joke peppy, just laugh. Or pretend to laugh. Or don't laugh.

Why can't you all realize your life's purpose is to make me happy? I am God you know. Damn it...