Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your most unreal moment
Aug 06, 2001, 11:54 PM,
Your most unreal moment
What's the moment you've most felt as having been unreal?

Mine would be when my last gf said that it's over. That's when I started to fall. It was just as I had dreamed it: Dark and stormy. And then, right out of the blue, she says that she doesn't feel that way towards me anymore. I almost fell from my feet. I remember it clearly, even though everything was vague, and I was dizzy as hell. The world just seemed to slow down. That has been the most unreal moment in my life.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 07, 2001, 01:34 AM,
Your most unreal moment
mine was some 3 years ago.

i found myself on an interstate highway, drinking shots of anise flavored liquor with a man named "boodha", who was wearing a nun's habit.

really.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Aug 07, 2001, 09:46 AM,
Your most unreal moment
My entire life thus far has been completely surreal. Sometimes I just feel as if I'm trapped underwater, and I can hear the voices around me. Sometimes I have to reach out and touch someone, something, to try to convince myself it's real.

When my mother told me Jason had died, which has been a month now, I felt as if I'd fallen and hit my head once again. I could smell hot pavement around me and the scent of fresh blood and freshly cut grass. And I could hear a woman screaming again. But I could smell the taste of tears, and I felt screams. My face felt sunburned again and my fingers ached. They felt broken and bruised. The palms of my hands were cut and I kept hearing these screams.
When I was nine I blacked out while riding my bike down the street and fell out into the road in front of a large truck. The driver swerved to miss me, but kept going and I laid in the road there for almost two hours. I had a fracture in the back of my skull, and I'd broken both my hands and four fingers when I fell off the bike. When I woke up one of my hands were still clenched around the handlebars.
Alot of times...I open my eyes and I'm back on the road, looking up at the sky. Grimacing when I try to move from the pain.
I go back to that day alot. When I think of Jason and the way my mother's face looked, the tears that were cascading down her small face...I wake up to smelling the pavement again and the freshly cut grass.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 09, 2001, 08:03 PM,
Your most unreal moment
Seems I'm the only one with good unreal moments...

1. The moment after my baby left home,  the day we got engaged. I couldn't believe I could be so happy, I was dizzy..

2. During the Lord of the Dance show. Unreal, incredibly beautiful, surreal I should say

3. The first time I kissed Elena. I started shivering, even if it was mid June. I couldn't control it, I couldn't believe it.

4. When I was in the third row seat of that Pacino directed and acted play in LA.I was in a weird state of mind anyway, I still have blurred feelings about that time, was it real?...

5. A month ago, on that trip, at about 4 am, me and three friends were on the shores of the Arges river and I first thought that the moon was shivering, I saw that. I told them, nobody else saw it. Then I turned towards the river and thought I saw it flowing in the wrong direction, and a few bodies or whatever on it. Again, only I saw that...I was probably too tired.

Sunt lacrimae reum