Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How y'all been?? | DV's back, biotches.
Dec 31, 2001, 06:09 AM,
The world's changed since my last post, and I imagine you and me as well. I myself am a master of the art of putting groceries into bags at a heath food store, carving out a meager career in organic food product logistics. Fascinating stuff, really. Rolleyes

I can't even remember the last time I came here. It's been too long guys. I need my after school/work diversion again. I still see a few familiar names, namely Foe, Inertia, Amor Fati. Noochie noochies!

I've had a hell of a month. It started out with me going about my daily buisness, till around the second week, when I wrecked my only set of wheels turning onto highway 290, damaging my truck beyond repair. And it gets even better-this girl I've been hanging out with who I've been trying like hell to make a good impression upon just happened to be in the car with me at the time. Fortunately her dad was kind enough to give me a ride home, as mine wasn't available when I called home. I've spent the last two weeks adjusting to a pedestrian's life, and figuring out how to work a new car into the budget. Blargh. Bang

Christmas was pretty cool, though. I got a sweet new distortion pedal and a really nice guitar strap, plus some really good books-Bill Wyman's Blues OdysseyRockout, and The Onion's finest news reporting, to name a few. New Years should prove to be even cooler as well, if I play my cards right, that is.

Anyhoo, I have a new email, at [email protected]. Lets get this new year rolling, dammit!

(Edited by DV at 9:11 pm on Dec. 30, 2001)

dAr7h \/AgrUn7
Dec 31, 2001, 07:00 PM,
well, good to see you back.

i just got back online last wednesday night, myself.

things have been REALLY slow here, in case you haven't noticed.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Dec 31, 2001, 08:56 PM,
Welcome back dood. Missed ya...I am back too...

Sunt lacrimae reum