Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message To One Who Cares | You Reach Out And Touch My Soul Once Again
Sep 16, 2001, 12:36 AM,
Well Daniel, It's been more than two weeks since I last seen you. I hope the start of college has gone well for you. I am settling in, and finding I can cope well with the work. I hope it is not to much for you? As you may know, a lot has happened in my life since I last saw you, and even though we have not been in touch, I know you have been with me in spirit when I needed you. I could feel you with me each night as my unshed tears rocked me to sleep, and your warm hand reached across the town to hold mine and stop my heart from turning cold.

Now, as I go to Scotland, and some of the most difficult times of my life, and the gap between us is further, I know you will still be with me, for I carry you always in my heart. And perhaps what I have to say next will hold us closer together.

I just had to let you know that I love you, and have since I met you. I have been unable to tell you sooner, because I could not find the words. All the sentiments that expressed how I felt seemed old and worn out, and in some way, unnatural. I looked everywhere for an answer, to help me reach out to you as you have to me, but all I oculd find were shadows. Then I realized that the best way for me to touch you was to be honest, and to say what was in my heart. When I realised this the answer was with me, and the words flowed like a waterfall, cascading down the smoothed and worn landscape. So I knew what I had to say to you... I love you.

With all my heart, until the day I can fall asleep in your arms, wake up with your kiss on my cheek, an have all my dreams come true,

Your Lil

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Sep 16, 2001, 02:51 PM,
Put that in a letter and post it.

Don't think.

Just do it.

Please.

"When I see all those starving kids in Africa it just makes me want to cry.  I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."  -- Mariah Carey.
Sep 16, 2001, 06:45 PM,
I really don't know if that would be the right way to approach the subject with him...

Sep 16, 2001, 07:48 PM,
Maybe not, but it would be A way, and that's all that matters - to let him know.  Once you've done that all else will fall into place.

"When I see all those starving kids in Africa it just makes me want to cry.  I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."  -- Mariah Carey.
Sep 18, 2001, 06:15 PM,
Oh I agree. Put that in a letter and send it to him.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Sep 22, 2001, 12:00 PM,
I honestly don't know if that is the way I want to let him know. It is his birthday tommorow, and I have bought him a celtic cross on a chain, silver, just as he wants (he was hinting), and I beautiful card (I'm not usually one to spend a lot of money on cards, but I wanted to for him). I feel bad, because I sometimes feel that I don't let him know how much he means to me, but I often can't find the words to say it....

That aside, no word from him for a week and a half, and I haven't seen him for over 3 weeks...