Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Positivly Mind Blowing Experience | I was digging around, and found these... enjoy :)
Aug 15, 2001, 02:00 AM,
A Positivly Mind Blowing Experience | I was digging around, and found these... enjoy :)
And here would be the main reason, apart from the wonderful, beautiful and talented Mags herself, I decided to write my term paper on her...

The Half Empty Optimist

As the world spins once upon its axis
And the half empty optimist drowns her sorrows                                                     She dreams of all her dead todays
And looks for lost tommorrows        
She is searching for the truth
The needle in the hay                      
She is hiding from the hurt
The lies that people say
To have a rainbow put up with the rain
And smile when you want to frown
But the half empty optimist sheds another tear
As her world turns upside down
Her appearence is as her state of mind
Chaos and disaray
The half empty optimist will soon pick up the pieces
Tommorrow is another day      
The phases of the moon have waned in and out
The half empty optimist cries for her loss
She is further down the line, and getting nowhere fast
A rolling stone that gathers no moss
Her head in her hands and her love in her mind                                                            Her heart in pieces on the floor
The stalemates silence was broken by the King                                                            A Queens capture has settled the score
The rain falls now, the drops ripple in her glass                                                           Her life had been a fairytale, once upon a time                                                            But her sorrow now spreads as ripples in a pond
In love there is no reason or rhyme
Held by invisable threads of hope
The half empty optimist continues to delay
Dont put off until tommorrow
What you can do today
The four seasons have each played their overture                                                      The half empty optimist is finally at peace
The winter plays her crecendo of final truth
Music soothes the savage beast
As black as the clouds, as fallen as the rain                                                             The goodbyes, one by one
Now the half empty optimist sheds no tears                                                           For her mourning is done
Her last days on earth were as empty as a pocket
With hollowness she was filled
She is no longer half empty, longing to be half full
Her optimist's glass was spilled
One lonely magpie sits upon her legend
Above her headstone
Declaring to the world that the half empty optimist                                                      
Is single, solitary, alone

(Edited by Fallen at 8:15 pm on Aug. 14, 2001)

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."

Messages In This Thread
A Positivly Mind Blowing Experience | I was digging around, and found these... enjoy :) - by Fallen - Aug 15, 2001, 02:00 AM