Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Tough Questions | All Is Not What It Seems
Jul 10, 2001, 03:56 PM,
Question 1:

You know a pregnant woman. She already has 8 kids. 3 are deaf, 2 are blind, and one is mentally retarded. She has syphalis (sp?). Do you think she should have an abortion?

Question 2:

You have 3 choices of person for world leader. Here are the main facts about the candidates

Person1- Consults with astrologers, and crooked politions. Drinks up to 10 martinis a night. Has 2 Mistresses.

Person2- Has been kicked out of office twice. Took opium in college, and drinks a quart of whisky a night. Chain smokes

Person3- A decorated war hero. Vegetarian, and doesn't smoke. rarely drinks. No extra marital affairs.

Who would you pick?

--------------------

If you suggested that the woman had an abortion, you have just killed Beathoven..... well done.

The Candidates are:

Person1- Roosavelt
Person2- Churchill
Person3- Hitler

Who did you choose?

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Jul 10, 2001, 07:40 PM,
This is great. I killed Beethoven and therefore lost something in my life, and I choose Roosevelt. Yay me! I loved the topic.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 10, 2001, 09:05 PM,
I knew there was something too good to be wright so I dropped Hitler.

Nice way of putting things into perspectives...

ouch!

SILENCE must be heard !
Jul 10, 2001, 09:17 PM,
Oh, it's this one. When I did this, I managed to waste Beethoven too, and I thought that a veggie can't be that aggressive... Toasty

It just shows that politicians should be scraped from the scum of the world. Tongue

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Jul 11, 2001, 02:23 AM,
When I done it, I saved Beethoven (Ludwig Van to those of you who like Clockwork Orange). Im against abortion full stop, so I said no.

I nearly picked Hitler, but then I thought, he has to be hiding something, so went for Roosavelt

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]