Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe
Jul 13, 2001, 04:07 PM,
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe
It isn't entirely true that cannabis is harmless if it isn't smoked.  It still causes brain cell decay and memory loss, etc.

"When I see all those starving kids in Africa it just makes me want to cry.  I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."  -- Mariah Carey.
Jul 13, 2001, 04:41 PM,
yeah but who cares? i aint got anything worth remembering so Tongue

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...
Jul 13, 2001, 09:07 PM,
Well, my opinion on this is the same as with so many other things. As long as it doesn't bug me, I don't care.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Jul 13, 2001, 09:41 PM,
cards~
to sort your ur post points maggie, u made 2 big errors, in the last paragraph!

1st point~ "cannabis is only harmful when smoked" well, u can eat hash (brown, solids, etc) in yougurt if u really want.  what (and i dont think u do drugs so i wouldnt be sure u knew) but it contains diesel oil and plastic, so yeah it is a bit nasty to eat.  (as a matter of fact i was having this debate in the pub with sum1, and they thought disgesting all that crap would be bad at all!!)

2nd point~ y havent they researched into making pills with the contents of cannabis in?  well, sort answer they have.  they have all sorts of pills, they have pills which just contain the useful chemical (i dont mean tcp, the chemical that makes u feel stoned, the active ingredient) in marijana for helping with illnesses.  mind u they even have pure tcp pills now (as mentioned above) these are called nanodrome!

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
"Everything in moderation, including moderation" Oscar Wilde
Jul 13, 2001, 09:58 PM,
Jesus Christ, what in the hell kind of research have you been doing? Do you know how many errors you made in that post? How confusing that was?

" Here my friends, we have an honest example of what the use of cannabis can and will do to you. "

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jul 13, 2001, 10:05 PM,
'Harsh'

I don't actually know much about drugs so I didn't want to point out the errors in that post just in case they were actually true, but some things definitely sounded very dubious.

Diesel oil and plastic?

Hmmm.

"When I see all those starving kids in Africa it just makes me want to cry.  I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."  -- Mariah Carey.
Jul 13, 2001, 10:06 PM,
well today i broke up for summer hols, and it was my friends birthday, ive been smoking, drinking and i did poppers today as well!

so im fucked now, so can i have a little forgiveness??

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
Jul 14, 2001, 02:25 PM,
i forgive u

not that i actually cared in the first place, but hey i'm the only other member online

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...
Jul 14, 2001, 03:06 PM,
"plastic and diesel oil"?!

"tcp"?!

Confused

dude, i wanna go anywhere near the grade of weed you've been smoking if it's got plastic and diesel in it...

dude, the active component in marijuana is called "THC"...

tetra-hydra-cannabinol, i do believe.

[Image: thc1.gif]

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jul 14, 2001, 03:59 PM,
will, you are a foooool

Jul 15, 2001, 02:51 AM,
i always get those confused, tcp is whichhazel or sumthing....oh shit!!
erm well i was fucked like i was 2nite, like i am 2nite!!