Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answer Me This...
Jul 16, 2001, 07:51 PM,
Answer Me This...
thats y she was considering taking plas there!

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
"Everything in moderation, including moderation" Oscar Wilde
Jul 16, 2001, 08:16 PM,
Answer Me This...
That's not true. Remember, "no limitations of any kind". We would be able to live on Jupiter.
Jul 16, 2001, 08:19 PM,
Answer Me This...
Please, keep this topic the way it's supposed to be.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 16, 2001, 08:23 PM,
Answer Me This...
Alright... Everybody, back to the topic.
Jul 17, 2001, 01:42 AM,
Answer Me This...
Jesus Christ Richard, you know I love you to death but still. These are everyone's answers. No matter how ridiculous or out there they may be, you should still respect them and respect my thread. It's not subtle humour, it's an annoying correction contaminating what's been made. And it's very irritating. Quit analyzing everything Richard, and I promise it just might be okay. Now answer the god damned questions.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jul 18, 2001, 10:25 AM,
Answer Me This...
- What would mark your fondest memory, happiest moment?

-Are you truly happy? Can you remember a time when you were?

-And  finally, if you could relive any moment, what moment in time would you want to experience again?

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jul 18, 2001, 10:28 AM,
Answer Me This...
My fondest memory is the day I proposed to THE ONE. And yes, I am happy, happier than Ic ould ever imagine.

Relieve a moment? Well if it's a moment we're talking about, it would be when I kissed THE ONE for the first time. Unforgettable...

I would like to relieve all college if possible...Or at least a year...The last one.
How about you?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 18, 2001, 04:43 PM,
Answer Me This...
What would mark your fondest memory, happiest moment?

Anytime spent with Daniel, especially the Friday in the field (from my story)

Are you truly happy? Can you remember a time when you were?

I have not been truly happy untill recently, but the happiness makes me afraid, because it has not always been like this, and I am afraid it will be taken away from me.

And  finally, if you could relive any moment, what moment in time would you want to experience again?

Again, the Friday in the field with Daniel

Man, do I ever sound like a broken record

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Jul 18, 2001, 07:33 PM,
Answer Me This...
My fondest memory? I really dunno, I'll have to get back to you on that one Wink

Am I truly happy? I don't believe anyone is ever truly happy.

Relive any moment? There is nothing in my terrible life that I would want to relive.
Jul 18, 2001, 10:53 PM,
Answer Me This...
When I ask for your fondest moment, I am asking for you to recall your fondest moment yet.

My fondest moment to date would have been the day at the beach on July the fourth before Jason's death or quite possibly this... Sophia...
        I am, for lack of a better use of words, not at all truly happy. I probably could be if I tried. Maybe I enjoy this sweet feeling of melancholy all too much. Maybe I can't be bothered with pulling myself out of this hole. Or maybe I have a right to feel this way. Maybe I'm not the only problem. Maybe.

If I could relive any moment in time, in my life this far. I don't know. There are so many moments I wish to experience again. Mine and BJ's first kiss, mine and Donnie's first kiss, my first kiss. All the times they said I love you. Those moments when you're held so high up, those moments when you feel as if nothing could break you. Those moments right before you fall when you feel so invincible to any and all. But then there are times when I wish to be alone. When I stay awake at night, lying in the dark under the ceiling fan spinning slowly around and around. Forgetting my troubles, letting go of my thoughts and sliding comfortably into oblivion. The same feeling occurs. The feeling of invincibility. The rather untouchable state you reach.

(Edited by Fallen at 5:38 am on July 23, 2001)

Jul 19, 2001, 12:20 AM,
Answer Me This...
the answer to all three, was with amandakat, yesterday in london.

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
Jul 20, 2001, 09:19 PM,
Answer Me This...
Fondest memory... Probably either the one time in '94, when I first felt accepted by girls, which was on this one camp, or then the one night in '95, when we had been playing Cyber Punk all night, and my friends started to fall asleep, and I left for a walk into the freezing winter night. Both were great nights.

I'm still not truly happy, but I once was. Around '94-'96. I had the sweet melancholy, friends, dreams.

What I'd want to relive? A moment that I'd want to relive? It has to be the moment I realized for the first time, that I was in love, and in the same sleeping bag with the girl that I loved.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Jul 25, 2001, 12:40 AM,
Answer Me This...
If you could fight anyone....

Who and why?

Jul 25, 2001, 01:06 AM,
Answer Me This...
plasmo or fishnet fagte, cos they r both big gays

if not then muhammed ali, or a top wrestler, just to see what they r like.

bruce lee, wouldnt be much fun cos u would be dead bfore u felt the 1st blow.

Jul 25, 2001, 01:22 AM,
Answer Me This...
heh.

wrestlers.

okay, i'm not saying you're one of these people, but there are people in this world who think wrestling is entirely fake, which is simply not true.

ask mick foley. ask darren drozdov. ask steve austin. ask hunter hearst helmsley. ask chris benoit.

or, if you doubt that wrestlers are dangerous individuals, ask former ecw star new jack.

if i'm not mistaken, he's got 4 justifiable homocides on his record.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman