Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow | my mom's cool!
Jul 15, 2001, 08:23 PM,
Wow | my mom's cool!
Yeah. She's just come back form Paris, where she attented like the olympics of medicine and pharmaceutical research...I mean this thing takes place every four years (next time in Australia), it had like 7500 participants, and she was one of the very few with her paper selected by the commision, with the best poster, plus the only one from the 300 Romanians present there who had a paper accepted...Given the level of technology we have here, that was amazing...Everybody got to work with super gizmos and machines and microscopes and momw orked with whatever crap they have here...Cool.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 15, 2001, 08:26 PM,
Wow | my mom's cool!
wow- thats brilliant!

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...
Jul 15, 2001, 08:31 PM,
Wow | my mom's cool!
Yes it is...Plus in that huge Palais de Congresses or whatever it's called, where all 7500 were, the had trouble finding the Romania table, and when they did it was like behind, after, over, near the fence, near Lebannon's table. So they made a fuss and got to the center table, where the Americans were Thumbsup Rockout

Sunt lacrimae reum