Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About friends
Aug 12, 2001, 02:19 AM,
About friends
I'm not a cow, I'm just big boned.

I'm Jenny Bear's sex kitten. Oh yeah....

Meow.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 12, 2001, 02:28 AM,
About friends
:drool:

Stop that. You're rising all sorts of thoughts in my head. AAAA! Make them go away!

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 12, 2001, 02:39 AM,
About friends
Jesus Christ! Livestock turns you on?

Slowly backing away....

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 12, 2001, 02:42 AM,
About friends
Tongue

"Ashes"
Aug 12, 2001, 02:47 AM,
About friends
A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, 'OK, old fart, time to retire.'

The old rooster replies,' come on, you can't handle ALL these chickens. Look what it's done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?'

The young rooster says, 'Beat it! You're washed up and I'm taking over.' The old rooster says 'I'll tell you what, young stud, I'll race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.'

The young rooster laughs, 'You know you don't stand a chance old man, so just to be fair, I'll give you a head start. 'The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off after him. They round the front of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

He's already about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs up his shotgun and BOOM!, he blows the young rooster to bits.

The farmer sadly shakes his head, 'Damn,...third gay rooster I bought this month.'

Aug 12, 2001, 02:48 AM,
About friends
God damnit!! I can't find Ray Bradbury's 'The Lake' anywhere.
Cussing
Grrrrr...

"Ashes"
Aug 12, 2001, 02:51 AM,
About friends
Want to run that by me again?
Why aren't you sending me any messages? Don't you realize how much I look forward to them Peppy?!?

Bang harder.

Aug 12, 2001, 02:58 AM,
About friends
"The Lake" Is a great short story. Ray Bradbury's "October country" is filled with great short stories. Maybe I'll go get it from the library and read it again.

I sent you another PM. Ask and you'll be given. Smile

"Ashes"
Aug 12, 2001, 03:05 AM,
About friends
I've never read it, obviously. Tell me about it?

And once, I asked for a pony for my birthday.

Aug 12, 2001, 03:11 AM,
About friends
Well, there's a complex set of guidelines that define whether it's 'asking' or 'demanding'. Smile

"Ashes"
Aug 12, 2001, 03:23 AM,
About friends
Five year olds don't particularly "demand" anything.

Aug 12, 2001, 03:29 AM,
About friends
5 year olds are among the most selfish people I know.

"Ashes"
Aug 12, 2001, 03:32 AM,
About friends
Not this one. Well...when I was five anyhow.

My younger sister however was quite the opposite. If she didn't get what she wanted...she bit. She was thrown from every day care center in the area, and once they threatened to press charges after she tried to bite the face off of a little boy.

She had a big mouth.

Aug 12, 2001, 03:51 AM,
About friends
Little children are psychopaths... All they care for are themselves, and they'll be very unscrupulous to reach what they want. It's the basic nature of humans there, before it is supressed by the learned behaviour.

"Ashes"
Aug 12, 2001, 04:07 AM,
About friends
I was a very docile infant and toddler. I never spoke up, cried very rarely and learned quickly.
I was a nice baby.