Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About friends
Aug 10, 2001, 02:13 PM,
About friends
It hit me today. From highschool, I only have 1 friend left. Just one. Not more...Most of my friends are from elementary school and kindergarden. I have a few great friends from college. But from the entire highschool period, only 1...Why is that? Is it harder tomake friends when you're 15, real friends that you'll keep, than in any other period of your life? I thought college would be the place where Iw on't make any real friends, because people's personalities are already formed, you are not that opened to relationships...But as it turns out...What about you guys? How are your friends dispersed?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 10, 2001, 04:10 PM,
About friends
i am still in touch with my best friend from primary school, jennifer, and 2 friends from secondary school, which i left in may.
i tend to make a small circle of close friends, who are very important to me. i have found it easier to make friends in year 10 and 11 than i ever did in primary school- i think its because i have a fully developed personality- strong personality's are admired more than those who adapt to their environment.  but maybe it was just that i was more comfortable with the environment  by the end of my compulsory education.

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...
Aug 10, 2001, 07:44 PM,
About friends
The only true friend I've left is you, Mihnea. I guess that covers my case. Smile

I think it's that when you're 15, you're in such a psychic turmoil, that you and others change too much for most realtionships to last.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 10, 2001, 08:16 PM,
About friends
What about Saara? You care about her too.
BTW, I'll start writing that email now. Full of imagery it will be...And get your dream book out of the shelf...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 10, 2001, 08:19 PM,
About friends
Sophia-
Known since '93, died in '99. Best friends forever type deal. Had she not died, I doubt we would gave parted ways.

Donnie-
Known since '91, died in '00. The boy next door, my first kiss, my first crush. The works. We were slowly parting ways and had almost completely parted when he died last year. It'll be a year a week from now.

Jon- Known since '94, died in '99. Introduced at a party, it was as if we were brother and sister but with an incestuous twang. Not literally, but you know figuratively speaking.

Jason- Known since '99, died a month ago. A stoner buddy I got close to.

I still have Zane though. Mmm.....Zane...

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 10, 2001, 08:26 PM,
About friends
I'll be back here in a zippy... I'll just finish a quest in D". Wink

"Ashes"
Aug 10, 2001, 08:27 PM,
About friends
Christ...What will happen next with you...Evolution

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 10, 2001, 08:52 PM,
About friends
Saara... is a difficult one. I can't talk to her about anything, and I can feel she's not genuinely interested in those things I am interested, although she tries to look interested. No, I wouldn't call her a true friend. She's dear to me, but... Shrug

"Ashes"
Aug 10, 2001, 08:57 PM,
About friends
What's D''?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 10, 2001, 08:59 PM,
About friends
It should be D2 - Diablo 2. I had promised a guy that I'd go a certain quest with him, so I had to keep my promise.

"Ashes"
Aug 10, 2001, 09:17 PM,
About friends
You've got mail...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 10, 2001, 09:23 PM,
About friends
I'll open a 3rd explorer and go read it immediately.

"Ashes"
Aug 10, 2001, 09:44 PM,
About friends
Thumbsup even if my thumbs hurt like hell now

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 11, 2001, 01:45 PM,
About friends
I have three true friends. One I made just after I moved to Luton (before that, I was never anywhere long enough to make real friends, and besides, I was only very young). One friend I made at the start of highschool (Hi Vikki), and one I met by a twist of fate only two years ago (man, what a beautiful noght that was, and has been ever since)... I have lots of aquaintances, and after an hour or so with me, you will probably know half of my life story, but even then, I am on my guard, and dispite apperences, I find it really hard to truely open up to people.... Drunkorelvis

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Aug 11, 2001, 02:39 PM,
About friends
Three true friends...You are lucky...One of them should become more Wink
Tell me your life's story...

Sunt lacrimae reum