Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best of : the current issue of "the onion" | "HOLY FUCKING SHIT: ATTACK ON AMERICA"
Sep 29, 2001, 04:06 AM,
best of : the current issue of "the onion" | "HOLY FUCKING SHIT: ATTACK ON AMERICA"
dude, i realize this is dark humor about a touchy subject, but the recent edition of the onion has some of the funniest and wittiest fucking bits i've ever read.

social commentary hasn't become sacred, and i for one, am fucking glad.

[Image: attack_on_america.jpg]

i think one of my favorite bits, just from skimming over it and reading little bits has to be point - counterpoint, just because it encapsulates how fucking stupid some people are being.

here's one of the page two shorts...

Quote:Bush Sr. Apologizes To Son For Funding Bin Laden In '80s

MIDLAND, TX— Former president George Bush issued an apology to his son Monday for advocating the CIA's mid-'80s funding of Osama bin Laden, who at the time was resisting the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. "I'm sorry, son," Bush told President George W. Bush. "We thought it was a good idea at the time because he was part of a group fighting communism in Central Asia. We called them 'freedom fighters' back then. I know it sounds weird. You sort of had to be there." Bush is still deliberating over whether to tell his son about the whole supporting-Saddam Hussein-against-Iran thing.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman

Messages In This Thread
best of : the current issue of "the onion" | "HOLY FUCKING SHIT: ATTACK ON AMERICA" - by JuggleFoe - Sep 29, 2001, 04:06 AM