Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe
Jul 12, 2001, 11:01 PM,
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe
ok, i myself am for total legalisation, not just decriminalisation!  i want it to be sold in off licenses next to cigars and vodka!
i myself smoke it, and i smoke quite a lot, i will get stoned on average at least once a week, (more than i get drunk (i work so much that i cant) but i can get stoned at college, and not need to worry about it!  i also want to join the army and wish to be able to carry on smoking in the army!
hopefully it should be available within the next 10-15 years but that isnt quick enough i believe a lot of politicans are saying they are for it, but this is for no other reason that for pure votes!  

advantages of cannabis compared to alcohol it doesnt damage your liver in any way, and the amount your liver have to deal with from paracetamol, to most things, any less strain on your liver is nothing but a good thing!
smoking is very sociable, more so than drinking, but only if every1 there smokes.
its fast acting only a few seconds from igestion to effect unlike alcohol which can take up to 30 mins, so u cant have more than your limits, when u smoke if u arent intending to!  where as with alcohol u can ingest more, while you are waiting!
maraijana does not stress people, like alcohol does, and there are very few figths between stoned ppl, compared to boozed up people!

ok im going to enlarge this to general substance abuse (esp XTC) becuase i have to hold a class disscussion tomorrow on substance abuse!  but toking (smoking dope) is something i feel strongly about!

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
"Everything in moderation, including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe - by metal boi - Jul 12, 2001, 11:01 PM