Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe
Jul 12, 2001, 11:36 PM,
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe
Your version of rolling some ganja is alot different from the rest of the world Will dearest. I, too, never mix my reefer with tobacco. That, my dear, is commonly known as a mull. You might do it, but that doesn't exactly mean the rest of the world does. The three most valuable names in the world are Marlboro, Budweiser, and Coca-Cola. In that order. I don't believe that tobacco companies would deter marijuana from being legalized because as you stated, there's a large difference between the taste and effects of both. Marijuana however, if made legal, would be very difficult to put a tax on because many could grow it without proper authorization therefore the government not being able to tax it and make a profit from it. There are many knowledgeable arguments considering why it's not made legal. But your questions involve why it is not made legal in the UK, Wayne is commenting from his American point of view. No offense. Richard might be able to help you as well.

(Edited by Fallen at 5:40 pm on July 12, 2001)

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."

Messages In This Thread
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe - by Fallen - Jul 12, 2001, 11:36 PM