Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe
Jul 13, 2001, 09:41 PM,
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe
cards~
to sort your ur post points maggie, u made 2 big errors, in the last paragraph!

1st point~ "cannabis is only harmful when smoked" well, u can eat hash (brown, solids, etc) in yougurt if u really want.  what (and i dont think u do drugs so i wouldnt be sure u knew) but it contains diesel oil and plastic, so yeah it is a bit nasty to eat.  (as a matter of fact i was having this debate in the pub with sum1, and they thought disgesting all that crap would be bad at all!!)

2nd point~ y havent they researched into making pills with the contents of cannabis in?  well, sort answer they have.  they have all sorts of pills, they have pills which just contain the useful chemical (i dont mean tcp, the chemical that makes u feel stoned, the active ingredient) in marijana for helping with illnesses.  mind u they even have pure tcp pills now (as mentioned above) these are called nanodrome!

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
"Everything in moderation, including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
Debate~topic- legalisation of cannabis in uk | will is craving one, also i wanna c what the non freak membe - by metal boi - Jul 13, 2001, 09:41 PM