Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hum
Sep 08, 2001, 01:01 PM,
Hum
It occured to me that I've always said that my baby is the last person on Earth I'd hurt. I'd rather hurt myself than her. So I guess this would be the time to prove it. The decision should be a no contest. I shouldn't even be thinking about it. So why am I?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Sep 08, 2001, 06:29 PM,
Hum
Poor, poor dear.

Become a monk. If thats not a suitable choice, then uh....do whatever it is you feel is the uh..better choice.

Sorry, I'm too care-free at the moment.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Sep 08, 2001, 08:32 PM,
Hum
Amor: It's because we humans are weak. We want to run off with any new emotions and experiences.

Don't worry. Now that you've realized that, things should ease up... unless you start blaming yourself, which I don't believe will happen.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Sep 08, 2001, 10:19 PM,
Hum
Bleh. Smile

(Edited by Amor Fati at 10:00 am on Sep. 9, 2001)

Sunt lacrimae reum
Sep 09, 2001, 12:54 AM,
Hum
If your fiancée sees this page, you are fucked.

My signature is great.
Sep 09, 2001, 10:38 AM,
Hum
Not really. But she won't. I am thinking of telling her about all this anyway, if it doesn't fade away. Now why did you say this?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Sep 09, 2001, 05:36 PM,
Hum
Because the thought came into my head and the voices told me to write it down.

I just know how I'd feel if I discovered something - anything - that someone had written about me that was in any way personal, but they hadn't told me and instead opted to tell potentially everyone in the world with access to the internet. *shrugs*

My signature is great.
Sep 09, 2001, 05:43 PM,
Hum
It's personal, but it's about ME. Not her. But maybe you're right. Thid subject is finished on this board as of now.

Sunt lacrimae reum