Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our response
Sep 13, 2001, 05:24 PM,
Our response
Oh, I made a mistake. Pearl Harbour premieres the day after tomorrow. Nothing opens tomorrow. nothing happens tomorrow. Tomorrow has been declared National Mourning Day, so everything will be basically closed and all. And at noon, everything will stop for two minutes. Everything. I like this.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Sep 13, 2001, 09:18 PM,
Our response
BTW, you heard of that Nostradamus' prophecy, that "After two giant twins fall, and a great lord spokes of vengeance, all will end in a storm of fire". Has the local doomsday-ists going wild. Smile

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Sep 13, 2001, 09:44 PM,
Our response
Yup, it's beena lot of talk here about this. Well I've always said that I want to catch the end of the world. It would mean that our generation caught the entire history of the world...We know everything. We rule. We are beautiful and unique snowflakes.

The way I know the Americans, they will rebuild the towers from scratch.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Sep 13, 2001, 10:15 PM,
Our response
I don't think so. I think they're just build some huge monument on the spot, complete with the names of the victims and all such. They're "casualties of war" you know...

"Ashes"
Sep 14, 2001, 06:16 PM,
Our response
Everyone in the UK observed a three minute silence today, just to pay respect, as it were, to all the Americans....

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Sep 14, 2001, 07:51 PM,
Our response
Same here. On the strike of 1300, everything stopped for 3 mins.

"Ashes"
Sep 14, 2001, 09:28 PM,
Our response
Same here, the church bells rang for five minutes, everyone was silent throughout my entire school (except for the pre-kers but they do not fully understand what is going on here) and we a;ll prayed. At the begginnning of the day we had mass, it was ended with the song "I'm proud to be an American". People were wearing flags, red white and blue nail polish and clothes and hair things and jewelry, and practically the whole 8th grade drew flags on their hands. I swear during mass our principal was crying, a lot of people were. I almost did. I wonder though, do mos tof those people in England really care aobut what happened? They usually make fun of us...