Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foe... | dunno if it's the right folder...
Apr 23, 2001, 12:00 AM,
that link above wasn't any help? dagnabbit...

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Apr 23, 2001, 04:03 PM,
I did it, thanks Foe, I didn''t look on the help page, cause it was only two pages long but I found what to do. Thanks.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Apr 24, 2001, 01:26 AM,
Year s ago I had an Amiga emulator that did quite the same thing. It just allowed you to run Amiga progs in the same way than on Amiga itselff. You just had to convert Amiga disks to work on PC drives. It was wicked. Cheesy

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Apr 24, 2001, 05:07 AM,
Years and years ago, I used to own an Amiga. Smile Me and my brother started with the Commodore line of computers, back with the Vic 20. Remember those? I think I was only 10 years old then, back in '84-'85. Afterwards, my parents upgraded to the Amiga 1000, also by Commodore, and it was sweet. One of the most sophisticated computers of it's time. The graphics were great, thousands of colors, while PCs were still at VGA and 256 colors. A true graphical operating system. It even had soundblaster quality sound without having to buy a sound card. I'm probably embellishing, but it was an awesome system while it lasted. Sad2

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams
Apr 24, 2001, 10:16 PM,
Well, I kinda wasn't in contact with computers before '87. That's when I went to school and got a friend who's big bro had a C-64 and we got to play with it every now and then. Games like Spy hunter and Ghost busters... Smile

When I made first contact with PCs in '89, they were just starting to become a viable option, so I don't think you're blemishing too much.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"