Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ummm....hello?
Sep 06, 2001, 09:32 PM,
Ummm....hello?
As you may have noticed, due to the lack of updates to the news area, I've been extremely busy these past few weeks. On the day of my last news update I started a new job. It's been hectic trying to learn a new position, while working in my old position, and taking on the new duties of my new position before I was even announced! It was even harder than it should have been because I was also taking a full load in college. The last part has changed a little. After taking my last exam in Microbiology, knowing very few answers, I decided that I don't have enough time to study right now and have requested an incomplete in that class, with the possibility of continuing where I left off next semester. That still leaves me with two other courses, but I can handle those... I'm slowly catching up with my labs that have been put off for a week or more, in those two classes. Anyway, I should have a little more free time very soon, so I hope to be updating the site more frequently with articles, reviews, etc.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams