Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Define flirting...
Apr 01, 2002, 06:05 PM,
Define flirting...
Well I wasn't home for very long, now was I?

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Apr 03, 2002, 05:01 PM,
Define flirting...
No. No you weren't.

I officially moved to Turku two weeks ago. Got my stuff here last Saturday. Quickly learning to move around the town on my own.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 10, 2002, 09:57 PM,
Define flirting...
It's been four long months without you, Peppy. With only those insipid e-mails once a week. But, alas, I have to take what I can get.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 10, 2002, 10:05 PM,
Define flirting...
I am jealous. My once a week mail thing with Ile sorta stopped for a while. i guess it's my fault in fact...Bleh.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 10, 2002, 10:19 PM,
Define flirting...
Yeah, and he didn't even bother to try to chat with me while he was in Kotka! Can you believe that? He could have at least done something with me while he was in Kotka and had computer access. I mean, I'm grateful for the three or four e-mails he sent me while he was there, but still. I feel neglected. So neglected. But then, I also have to take into account all the time and effort he put into our friendship during last winter, and how he stayed up all night for me night after night.
I still feel bad, though, since I can't talk to him. I'm jealous of Elina. Jealous, jealous, jealous.

Aug 10, 2002, 10:20 PM,
Define flirting...
Well I can understand how you feel so I won't tell you it's wrong. Becasue it ain't. But I am sure you have a chance...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 10, 2002, 10:27 PM,
Define flirting...
Well, I know I have a chance. I know he loves me, but five thousand miles make quite a difference-especially since she lives in the same house as him. And they have sex. Gah.

Aug 10, 2002, 10:34 PM,
Define flirting...
Yeah, the sex part can be frustrating...But it's the smallest issue...

Sunt lacrimae reum