Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning to move
Jan 07, 2002, 09:31 PM,
Planning to move
I'm planning on moving to Turku in Summer. I have most my friends there, it's a big enough city, there's a university where I'm applying for philosophy...

Just need to get a job for the Spring to get some money. At the moment I have €1200, and I don't think that'll make me secure until I've found a job there. A bit exciting thought. To move out on my own, that is.

I'd be happy about stories of how you made it, and what kind of things to keep in mind.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Jan 07, 2002, 09:34 PM,
Planning to move
I would only move to another country. never to another city in my country.  Couldn't...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 07, 2002, 09:44 PM,
Planning to move
After living that month buying food and living "independently" and doing all kinds of stuff like that, I feel even more horribly restricted by my parents and this little town I live in. I've been thinking about moving there for close to 2 months now, and now my mind is firmly set.

"Ashes"
Jan 07, 2002, 09:46 PM,
Planning to move
All I can say is good luck. But I'd love to live in a city with forests and sea shores...like Kotka is.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 07, 2002, 09:55 PM,
Planning to move
Turku's on the coast too. It's got forest around it, like practically all finnish cities. After all, we're the most forested country in Europe. Not a bad trade. From where I'm going to move, it's 500m to the edge of the forest. Smile

"Ashes"
Jan 07, 2002, 09:57 PM,
Planning to move
Alright then. Wink

Sunt lacrimae reum