Quote:Quote: from JuggleFoe on 7:35 pm on Sep. 20, 2001
is that supposed to hurt my feelings?

Not particularly.

Honky dances for nickels.
Sep 21, 2001, 11:33 PM,
? from grinz
Quote:Quote: from honky618 on 1:52 pm on Sep. 21, 2001
but what about playstation games?

Didn't later Playstation I controllers come with a little joystick?  I could've sworn they did, though I could be wrong; I never owned one.

...Nothing to corrupt the eye; there is no vision here.
Sep 22, 2001, 12:27 AM,
? from grinz
well, you can buy special controlers but they normally come without the joy sticks.

[Image: honky.gif]
Sep 22, 2001, 12:47 AM,
? from grinz
Quote:Quote: from Inertia on 12:14 pm on Sep. 21, 2001
Try playing Quake using only your keyboard.  Pretty freaking impossible.
What are you talking about? That's how it was done when Quake first came out on the PC. I used to play Quake on my Mac that way and I was pretty good. Machine_gun

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams
Sep 22, 2001, 04:28 AM,
? from grinz
Quote:Quote: from Inertia on 5:33 pm on Sep. 21, 2001
Didn't later Playstation I controllers come with a little joystick?  I could've sworn they did, though I could be wrong; I never owned one.

yep. i think 80% of the playstation controllers i ever used had the dual joysticks, with "dual shock", or whatever they called that.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Sep 22, 2001, 06:17 AM,
? from grinz
then you must've gotten a special pack.

Sep 22, 2001, 06:58 AM,
? from grinz
you misunderstand.

i wouldn't own a sony playstation if you paid me to take it. friends of mine had them, however.

Sep 22, 2001, 12:56 PM,
? from grinz
erm........ i was gunna say sumthing but i'm not sure my input would be of any value in this techno discussion.

so i'll just sit back and watch...

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...
Sep 22, 2001, 05:15 PM,
? from grinz
whats wrong with playstations?

I think their nice.  except for the loading parts.  but I'm not a big gamer.

I like the occasional game of half life on my comp.  and some tony hawk's pro skater 1 and 2 on my friends playstion.

the only gaming system I have is super nintendo, and those very old sega's.  before there were genesis.

they came with 3-d glasses that you had to plug in to the system and stuff, its rather an odd system.

Sep 22, 2001, 05:44 PM,
? from grinz
Quote:Quote: from honky618 on 9:15 am on Sep. 22, 2001
they came with 3-d glasses that you had to plug in to the system and stuff, its rather an odd system.

ROFL!! Oh man, I don't know why but that particular sentence struck me as hilariously funny...

It puts the pointer here. It clicks.
Sep 22, 2001, 06:33 PM,
? from grinz
allright

Sep 22, 2001, 09:10 PM,
? from grinz
blah

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...
Sep 22, 2001, 09:45 PM,
? from grinz
Quote:Quote: from honky618 on 11:15 am on Sep. 22, 2001
...and those very old sega's.  before there were genesis...

"master system".

Sep 22, 2001, 10:00 PM,
? from grinz
You can't mess with the clasics.... Master System rocked, I loved Alex the Kid (the little guy who would eat hamburgers)

And I have a Mega Drive, Sonic rules...

And the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System for you who don't know), My favourite games on that were Manic Mansion (Some teenagers trying to rescue their friends from a mad scientist, very Rocky Horror), and Zelda (A Peter Pan looking creature on a quest) I had the gold cased Zelda, very rare (well, now anyway), and Kickle Cubicle (Now, I loved this guy, I recomend this game to anyone)

The classics are the best, in my eyes......

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Sep 22, 2001, 11:06 PM,
? from grinz
my fave game has 2 be abes oddysee

loved it