Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whud'ja get fer christmas?
Dec 27, 2001, 04:54 AM,
here's what i got:

from myself:

- a REALLY BIG gundam action figure. this one transforms into "bird mode".

- sepultura's "blood rooted", since mine got stolen, dry kill logic's "the darker side of nonsense", and crowbar's "equilibrium", for the track "i feel the burning sun" alone.

from jean-anne:

five issues of "black hole", a comic book by charles burns ( "el borbah", "big baby", "skin deep", "raw" ).

two gundam model kits - deathscythe hell custom and tallgeese.

a "bobbing head" mexican wrestler, whom i promptly broke, soon after opening.

-

my parents bought us a queen-size mattress, which should arrive any day now, and i got a couple 'o checks from some relatives.

-

anyone else?

(Edited by JuggleFoe at 9:55 pm on Dec. 26, 2001)

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jan 10, 2002, 11:04 PM,
Shirts. Lots of shirts and ties. Wink

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 10, 2002, 11:13 PM,
€500 in advance to pay for my being in Turku for the month, Don Rosa's autograph, and a book by Erich von Dänicken about an interesting hypothesis (albeit poorly argumented) that maybe aliens have been tampering with evolution.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Jan 10, 2002, 11:42 PM,
Um.....much unlike last Christmas whereas I received nothing, this Christmas my father bought me a cd I already had and gave me fifty dollars. Or else he woud have had he not spent five dollars in gas, fifteen dollars on food and five dollars on a pen for my younger sister. The other ten mysteriously disappeared resulting in my getting I believe fifteen? Ah well, I spent it feeding Cody and Neil, that ungrateful bastard, and buying movie tickets. Anyhow...
Mum got me something, though I don't remember what, I think she and I went shopping for my younger sister and I got a few things where afterwards she told me that was my Christmas. (Christmas is only an excuse for us to spend money anyhow, because mum buys me things year-round).
Cody got me....a t-shirt that says, "I run with scissors." a gay pride necklace, and um...my mind runs blank at this point.
I bought for myself with both money I received on taking things back and my collected lunch money, a pair of wicked plaid pants with zippers all over them, some gay pride shoelaces, a lovely little furry hat that makes me look like a Russian whore! Mmm....Russian whore.
No, not really a Russian whore, but it is adorable. And I bought a new pair of chocolate coloured corduroys, and uh...again my mind runs blank. Anyhow, if it weren't for the fact that Mum has been acting so pissed at me, I'm sure I could have been able to go to the mission sometime this week. That cunt.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jan 11, 2002, 06:00 PM,
I resent the Russian whore remark. I love the Russian people, in fact they are among my favorites in the world.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 11, 2002, 09:09 PM,
Well, the Russians have a bit of a bad name here too; mostly being thought of as whores and robbers. That's how they make the headlines.

Personally, I think they're like everybody else. Nuff said.

"Ashes"
Jan 11, 2002, 11:02 PM,
Well Romanians are seen as thieves too. The Russians I love ebcause of their culture and novelists.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 11, 2002, 11:41 PM,
Yup, so you are. Smile

Yea, I think the Russians have done some fantastic things in the ways of art and culture. That damn communism mostly blew everything though. Sad

"Ashes"
Jan 11, 2002, 11:54 PM,
Okay, well I didn't mean it in any offensive manner. I was saying that because I look Russian because of the big thing of fur on my head. Hence Russian whore. Damn you all.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jan 12, 2002, 12:16 AM,
You spoiled child you! Wink

Sunt lacrimae reum