Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperPowers | which one would YOU choose?
Aug 09, 2001, 01:47 AM,
Have you ever been affected so deeply by someone you knew so little? Sometimes strangers are more trustworthy than anyone you ever really knew...

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 09, 2001, 01:51 AM,
Yes I have, but no, I don't think they're more trustworthy. They just don't have immediate use for the information they get out of you during a moment of vulnerability. Paranoid

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 01:54 AM,
Pessimism is always the easiest way out of disappointment.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 09, 2001, 01:59 AM,
"It's not that I'm a pessimist - I just see things clearly!"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:03 AM,
Of course you do Peppy....

Of course you do.

Can't you imagine me patting you on the shoulder and giving you a reassuring nod? Though I somehow imagine myself patting the shoulder of a smiley. Its almost disturbing.

Aug 09, 2001, 02:07 AM,
Rotflmao I just love to be the faceless... umm, hiding-behind-the-smiley-face-character.

And where'd you come up w "Peppy"? Confused

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:10 AM,
Peppy-

Being er....happy and full of life and you know...peppy!

Damnit. Wallow in the irony and just put on a happy face. Don't smile...it might shatter your face. It always does mine.

Anyhow, on a lighter note...what I would give for the timeless expression upon my poodle's face when I drop a bag of cookies on his head... And why does my Coca-Cola taste like chlorinated pool water?

Aug 09, 2001, 02:13 AM,
You've been causing me pain all night long. I already laughed my face achy during the day (it doesn't take that much), and now you've been all to amusing. Biggrin

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:19 AM,
Should I stop? I can go at it for hours...

Damnit,....all my cookies are gone. And the ones that aren't were crushed in the mid-air collision with Andy's head. Ah well..lick the bag it is...

How I love to eat.

And I dumped out the chlorinated pool water and it has now been replaced with something that tastes like the plush covering of my grandmother's chaise lounge. I finished an entire casserole pan of my manicotti. I eat when I can. My system doesn't allow that alot. Heh...
I wonder why...

Aug 09, 2001, 02:22 AM,
I'd love to eat, but since I'm in constant battle with my weight, I can't. Still 7kg to drop. Then again. I don't like the concept of eating when I'm not eating. Go figure.

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:28 AM,
Fuck my weight. I like food. But then again, I also like boxing and swimming and sit-ups. No seriously, I love doing sit-ups.

I cook wonderfully. And Famous Amos makes great cookies. Speaking of which, I accidentally dropped the bag again. Only near Andy's head this time though, and he got to lick up the crumbs.

Lucky bastard.

Aug 09, 2001, 02:30 AM,
If I could be as half as excited about the prospect of going out as our dog, I would probably die of over exortion. Those little buggars can't fake their feelings too much.

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:34 AM,
I love going out. I love doing things. I love everything.

I also hate being away from the warm darkness of my room and people. I hate the world and myself.

Once again...leave the impossible to me. Jesus Christ, why didn't they have a split personality section to that test? I bet my other self could have lied to it.

Aug 09, 2001, 02:37 AM,
I'm too spent to get too excited about anything. It's nice to do something for a change, but I've no big objections to just being. Still, the prospect of school starting on the 27th is a really uplifting thought.

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:40 AM,
School starts for me on Monday.
The prospect weeks ago was almost more then exciting, but now I've learned they haven't even chosen my classes this term and I'm only in basic schooling at the time for my Honours Diploma. It royally sucks a big one. I hope I don't get stuck in Gym this semester. I'll only be here for two weeks.