Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperPowers | which one would YOU choose?
Aug 03, 2001, 02:21 AM,
It's self betrayal, and I hate it. Thus no, I still refuse to worship you. Smile

You should not care what they think of you. Don't care about anything. That's my disposition towards most things... "I don't care", and it pisses me off.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 03, 2001, 02:29 AM,
I don't know if I care or not any longer.
To say that I've gotten over it all, and moved beyond it would be lying to myself. I haven't and I know it. As much as I hate it, I let things get to me that shouldn't. I can say I don't care, but in a sense I'd still be lying to myself.
I do care.
Too much.
Always bouncing from one extreme to the other. I'm either completely numb, my senses deadened. Or I want to save the fucking world.
But you know what?

I don't care.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 03, 2001, 02:32 AM,
*long dry laugh into the darkness*

Yeah. Two fuckers lost in the same questions. Reminds me of the good old days...

"Ashes"
Aug 03, 2001, 02:40 AM,
Damn this sense of duty I seem to have for others.
They don't care, so why should I?
I don't know, but oddly enough I do.

Strangely enough, when baby bear needs most her siblings....it is then they eat her alive.

It'd make a nice Hallmark card.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 03, 2001, 02:49 AM,
Yes, as the song tells us, you know who're your true friends when you're in trouble. Needless aquintances drop then.

Thus, I have never had true friends.

"Ashes"
Aug 03, 2001, 02:55 AM,
It really captures the true essence of bullshit friendships brought about through sheer politeness and/or your conventional seven month long romance that was entirely unconventional. God how I could go on about this one...

Aug 03, 2001, 03:08 AM,
Yet, people often ask me why I'm so alone. And I reply: "What the fuck do I do with acquintances that pretend to be more than they are? I need people I can trust, and there ain't many." I'm quite content with having the two I have.

"Ashes"
Aug 03, 2001, 03:19 AM,
Apart from Richard, I only have two other people. I think.

Zane I could tell anything, and I do. I know he won't betray my trust for anything, and he'd die before he'd ever slip the truth concerning shades of my past.

Stephanie I share with everything. She knows everything about me really, but only because she listens. She's the person I call when I need someone to talk to, because I know she'll always listen. She's my false security blanket against the apathetic world. I don't think she'd ever leak anything out really, she's much too frightened of me. Partly because she does know everything about my past. Or a large portion anyhow.

Aug 03, 2001, 03:27 AM,
I've yet to meet a person whom I would be afraid of. I've spoken to so many, and am so openminded, that I can't think of anything that'd disturb me in another person's mind... other than delibirate stupidity.

This is Ile's night line, signing off. Good night people. Yawn

"Ashes"
Aug 03, 2001, 12:53 PM,
ummmm

any more superpowers??

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...
Aug 04, 2001, 11:41 PM,
Didn't you just feel two people with mental superpowers cause a great surge of power throughout the cosmos. Smile

"Ashes"
Aug 05, 2001, 12:18 AM,
I did! I did!

We keep missing each other by almost exactly thirty minutes.

How....odd.

Aug 05, 2001, 08:01 PM,
Otherone just has to hold on for half an hour. Smile

"Ashes"
Aug 07, 2001, 09:28 AM,
Unless the other one falls asleep...

Oops.

Aug 07, 2001, 07:22 PM,
Oh, yeah. Of course that'd happen. Was getting a bit too optimistic there... Smile

"Ashes"