Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperPowers | which one would YOU choose?
Aug 09, 2001, 02:42 AM,
Heh. Mine's a special one. 12 are chosen from our province for that programme, and ther're lingual tests, since it's in english. And last year, I would've been the only male on the class. Let's see how things are this year. Smile

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:47 AM,
I don't really care anyhow what classes I have here...I just don't want gym. I like to exercise on my own time. Not with a hundred other sweaty dumb bitches. Goddamned public education...

Luckily, I'll only be at this school for a week...two at the most before I move into my new apartment and begin school at the new high school on the beach. Recently built with new teachers...

Oh yeah...

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 09, 2001, 02:49 AM,
Hmmm... They say on the news that Canada has made marijuana legal to use in medical treatment. Heh. All sorts of things revolve around the thing. Biggrin

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 02:52 AM,
You have a real talent for going off subject.

What in the hell are you talking about peppy?!?!?

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 09, 2001, 02:56 AM,
Well, as you should've reasoned, I've BBC World on TV, and they just said there that Canada has legalised medical marijuana.

And yup, it's my habit of bouncing around and occasionally returning to previous subjects. People around me, with whom I have longer conversations, have started to grow accustomed to it. I think it's much more fertile way that rigidly trying to stick to on subject.

"Ashes"
Aug 09, 2001, 03:00 AM,
My talent of going off-subject is unsurpassed by NO ONE!!!

All my thoughts are always dotted with stray hairs.

Aug 09, 2001, 03:43 AM,
Quote:Quote: from Fallen on 9:00 pm on Aug. 8, 2001
unsurpassed by NO ONE!!!

double-negative. Wink

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Aug 09, 2001, 09:08 PM,
Oh come on...this is ME we are talking about.