Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new DEVILMAN figure i got today | "welvath"
Aug 03, 2001, 12:51 AM,
new DEVILMAN figure i got today | "welvath"
alcohol, tobacco, drugs, all that crap- Well...I've been doing drugs off and on for seven years. I just don't see the point anymore. Besides...I never spent money on it anyways. Not when you have these legs. I mean...this smile. And I hate liqour and cigarettes.

microwave dinners- although i like my plastic-y food er...plastic-y. not quite that plastic-y.  

bought souveniers- sadly, i don't go anywhere. though i have decided to keep an engagement ring from a seven month long relationship. It's a souvenir. Though it has been brought to my attention it was a relationship, not Disneyworld.  

home exercising equipment (especially those from TV-shop; Blaaargh)- hahahaha

photos or paintings, of other than mood inducing scenery- i paint and have an interest in photography. but i don't buy others artwork. i have no money....

'empty' music, most of modern music that has nothing in lyrics or music- i listen to pink floyd, nine inch nails and a few other bands that haven't really tickled society's taste buds.

that hair care shit you put to hair before showering and shampoo- what DO you mean? i wash and dry my hair. and occasionally cut it.  

gel, hair wax, hair spray- hair gel feels nice between my toes, but i prefer mud. hair wax? you've got to be kidding. although i love pouring hot wax all over me...er...and hair spray makes me sneeze.

(would put shaved bodily hair other than beard, but you can't buy that  )

pets- i have a chihuahua that eats my leftovers, sleeps in my bed, and never visits the vet or needs a bath. i love my little crack whore...

children- i don't have any children. though i'd glady spend money on the children i work with that are either autistic or have other handicaps. or my younger sister i see a few times a year.

potplants- theres something unappealing about a plastic plant.

plasticsurgery (sp?) enhanced bodyparts- i don't think so

'fine' dinner ware- are we talking china? we have the family heirlooms, but other then that i really just don't care.  

vases and such crap, and picked flowers- mum's best friend of quite a few years was an interior decorator and made many floral arrangements. but we don't "buy" them persay.

Keep digging...

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."

Messages In This Thread
new DEVILMAN figure i got today | "welvath" - by Fallen - Aug 03, 2001, 12:51 AM