Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
holy knee-slapping irony, batman! | ( ...moron... )
Jul 30, 2001, 04:54 PM,
(on the topic of stark shutting the board at m-m.com down...)

Quote:orginally posted by "incest 'n' cocaine" at the pantyconscience bulletin board:

i can see where he would be pissed about peoples actions there...pissed enough to shut it down...but i mean what does he expect with a forum like that? Of course people are going to argue there...that's what the forums topics are basically geared towards.
...Smirk...

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jul 30, 2001, 06:26 PM,
Well, you've got to remember the version of .com that anti was exposed to.  Here's my response:

"Wow. Can't say that I blame the guy.
"but i mean what does he expect with a forum like that?"

For a period of six months, about one and a half years ago, it was something really special. Seriously. A hell of a lot of cool people going through a hell of a lot of stuff, good, bad, indifferent, whatever. Like Kourous and I would always say, "it'll never be the same", and now it'll never be anything again.

I'm not going to miss what the forum turned into over the last year, but the idea of that place, and what it used to mean...

I'll miss that."

...Nothing to corrupt the eye; there is no vision here.
Jul 30, 2001, 09:20 PM,
Hopefully we stay in such a good terms that it never becomes to such as there, and that we remove people who drive our board to such direction, as soon as possible. Sure, they may call us fascist and all that crap, but what the fuck.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Jul 30, 2001, 09:26 PM,
oh wait till i tell my friends baron and Crowly about here!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuckers!

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
"Everything in moderation, including moderation" Oscar Wilde
Jul 31, 2001, 01:00 AM,
they'll last a day or two at the longest.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jul 31, 2001, 07:55 AM,
Crowly! Yay! Yay!

I forbade you to bring the yard gnome here however. You will obey me. I know God.

heh...poor, poor Panda.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."