Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This stupid country...
May 31, 2001, 01:57 AM,
This stupid country...
I wish I knew someone who's 21 who could buy me some fucking beer. As GG Allin once said, "I'd really like to get fucked up tonight!"

Words as true today as they were in his time.

I'd like to meet one person who didn't start drinking until they were "legal". Same with smoking! By putting age limits on potentially harmful, yet addictive products, they're just delaying the inevitable.

Goddammit I want some beer. And a woman.

Hey, Foe, you're 21, right? Maybe you could send me a 12 pack in the mail...

dAr7h \/AgrUn7
May 31, 2001, 02:08 AM,
This stupid country...
no.

sending alcohol through the mail is illegal, i think.

you're right, though.

there's something fucked up about a society that says you're qualified to cast your vote for who you want as the leader of your nation and where you can join the army and die before you're legally allowed to drink alcohol...

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
May 31, 2001, 02:11 AM,
This stupid country...
Don't worry, I was just joking.

But I agree. I find it amazing that I lasted as long as I did before I could buy cigarettes.

dAr7h \/AgrUn7
May 31, 2001, 02:15 AM,
This stupid country...
heh- i remember being the designated cigarette purchaser when i was younger, even though i was younger than the people who wanted them.

people at this one shop just never asked me for identification because i wasn't from town, and i didn't act like a total spaz when i asked for 'em.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
May 31, 2001, 02:37 AM,
This stupid country...
Yeah, half the time I never get carded.

I always walk to this little shop down the street, the closest place that carries my brand. I know the guy that's usually working there, and just say "I'll have the usual". *American Spirits-blue*

dAr7h \/AgrUn7