Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wcw matches on wwf television | * events set forth by announcement on smackdown *
Jun 29, 2001, 07:58 AM,
wcw matches on wwf television | * events set forth by announcement on smackdown *
it was announced on smackdown that wcw wrestlers would be allowed to face eachother on wwf television starting monday.

vince only agreed to it after austin whispered something in his ear, so we can probably expect something evil to happen.

i'm thinking that there'll be wwf run-ins for most of these matches, to help set up matches and angles for the upcoming "invasion" ppv which was also solidified on smackdown.

how would you book these wcw matches? who would you have interfere?

i'm not sure how much the wcw roster has expanded since i last heard, but this is what i'd do...

---
-
billy kidman and rey mysterio vs the jung dragons
-
these guys had some barn-burner matches in the final weeks of wcw programming. after a decent amount of match time, when the fans have had a chance to see that some of these wcw guys really
do have the stuff they need to be superstars, i say we should see a kaientai run-in, where they initially help out the jung dragons, but then squash them as well, setting up a three-way tag team match for the ppv.

-
lance storm vs crowbar - wcw hardcore title match
-

standard hardcore match, back and forth. have storm win it, only to lose it to perry saturn with his mop and terry in tow.

-
booker t vs buff bagwell - wcw world heavyweight title match
-

have booker win the match fair and square, with the obvious post-match stone cold run-in and beatdown.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman