Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i was just watching wrestling | on galavision
May 16, 2001, 04:12 AM,
okay, i was just watching mexican wrestling on television.

it was on a channel called "galavision", and i think the wrestling fed was "cmll", but the "AAA" logo was plastered all over everything.

but get this: they were interviewing a wrestler named "charly manson". he had white face paint and black lipstick. he was also wearing a hardy boys t-shirt, and there was a todd mcfarlane "rob zombie" figure right next to his head.

strange. he had some nasty gouge on his head, and his voice was really nasty. then they showed a clip of a laddermatch he had with some other masked wrestler. they said the other guy was psychosis, but i doubt he was the original psychosis. same mask, though.

well, the match was in an octagonal ring, and the clip was of a bump that went wrong.

y'see, he (charly) was up on top of the ladder, i dunno why, and his opponent pushed the ladder over. it looked like he was supposed to land on a stack of tables outside the ring, but he fell short, and just thudded to the ground, not moving at all.

the other dude just went outside the ring, shrugged, and pinned him, and then the paramedics came out and carried the dude away.

it all looked pretty brutal.

anyhow, there was a cage match right after that.

there were these two teams. one was a bunch of guys dressed like kiss. yes, KISS. complete with silver boots and everything.

lots of people breathing fire in this match...

the other team was apparently called "black family", and most of their members were dressed like marilyn manson. there was this one dude who had a full-body suit that had skinned muscles painted on it, and his face mask made it look like his throat was hanging out, with tubes and stuff.

it was all pretty freakin' surreal.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
May 16, 2001, 04:23 AM,
Quote:Quote: from JuggleFoe on 8:12 pm on May 15, 2001
okay, i was just watching mexican wrestling on television.

it was on a channel called "galavision", and i think the wrestling fed was "cmll", but the "AAA" logo was plastered all over everything.
I don't get this channel. Of course, suburban cable for me is nearly useless. Is this cable or dish action?
May 16, 2001, 05:11 AM,
heh. good old fashioned cable, m'man.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman