Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butterflies | Flying
Jan 16, 2002, 07:34 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
As one who holds a butterfly in his hands must let it free, for all to enjoy the beauty, so was I released, but unwillingly so, being that I was the butterfly longing to be held enternally

----------

Reason? I went back to 'the' field at the weekend (taking my best friend for support), to re-assess how I feel. Have decided to phone Daniel, and arrange to meet so we can 'talk'

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Jan 16, 2002, 07:41 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
This is beautiful. What happened? Beautifully said I mean.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 16, 2002, 07:44 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
What do you mean when you say what happened?

Jan 16, 2002, 08:31 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
To make you write this, now?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 17, 2002, 09:52 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
Because, well because things appear as if they may finaly be comming to a head, so to speak

Jan 17, 2002, 10:05 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
The Daniel situation?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 17, 2002, 11:43 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
It's times like RIGHT NOW that I wish I was a swearing person. I just found out that Daniel has just sort of broken up with a girlfriend. As well as the obvious blow from the news, this sort of makes now the WORST possible time to talk to him, because the last time I talked to him was just after he had broken up with someone, and it lead to me feeling used by him, as it were.

Jan 17, 2002, 11:48 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
...or is it?...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 17, 2002, 11:56 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
Yes, yes it is

Jan 18, 2002, 12:01 AM,
Butterflies | Flying

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 19, 2002, 07:24 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
Well, today I saw Daniel for the first time in over 4 months. And... I walked right passed him. I am under the impression that he did not see me, and by the time I had stopped myself from feeling like I was going to be sick from the acrobatics my stomache was doing, he had passed.....

Jan 19, 2002, 11:35 PM,
Butterflies | Flying
And again, do I know the feeling...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jan 20, 2002, 12:32 AM,
Butterflies | Flying
I'll let you know what happens... but I'm not horribly hopefull at the moment.....

Jan 20, 2002, 12:36 AM,
Butterflies | Flying
And it's better like that. Again, I hope you won't be in my situation...Because with that thing I told you about, the last push was the most traumatizing and hurtfull. The latest and most desperate try was the most damaging.
Good luck. And do not get your hopes too high...It will minimize the hurt or maximize the joy...

Sunt lacrimae reum