Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeathBoy | I want to have his abortion...
Feb 11, 2004, 06:12 AM,
I have a *lot* of DeathBoy on my computer...a lot. I adore it's personality as the lovechild of industrial and trance.

"Douse myself in petrol so I don't catch fire, I'm gonna wrap myself in barbed wire..."

And also:

"Erase my life like a car crash, baby"

I've converted Peppy.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Feb 16, 2004, 10:13 AM,
"Excuse me,
There appears to be
Some discrepancy
between who I am and who you see"

The guy's a genius. I'm highly addicted to his LJ also.

After I burned as much of his free albums on CD as I could cram, I've practically not listened to anything else. Stuff can be get from here, under 'discography'.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Feb 17, 2004, 11:46 PM,
Goddamnit, it would seem I've missed you again. I've been sleeping til about three each day, so it's understandable, I suppose.

I MISS YOU.

I'll mail you with dirty thoughts.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Feb 18, 2004, 09:01 PM,
Dirty indeed. Thank you.

I've been dog tired these past few days, but Deathboy  has kept me going. Maybe we'll get in touch during the weekend, but I'm not making any promises.

"Ashes"
Feb 19, 2004, 04:47 AM,
I had a *delightful* talk with Elina at a ridiculous hour this morning in which I talked her ears off with my incessant, neurotic, dramatic rambling.

I *rule* at run-on sentences.

Feb 19, 2004, 11:11 AM,
Yes, I heard. She mentioned it to me the moment I got in touch with her by phone on the lunch break.

The longest word in Finland that's in use is 31 letters long. Smile In any case, it's possible to create infinately long words in finnish and not break any grammar rules. Smile

"Ashes"
Feb 19, 2004, 11:36 AM,
Aw...am I really that special? I'd missed you both muchly, but it was six a.m. and I was in a bit of a bind to go to sleep. I ended up crashing on the couch.

And when in the hell did you come online?! I've been on all night, and I thought Elina might get on so we could talk. Blast you!

Finnish rules.

Feb 19, 2004, 02:40 PM,
There it reads on the top of the post. Tongue Luch break at school (again). Smile

During theory days, we've 45mins lunch break, of which about 15-20mins is taken up by eating so there's time a plenty to go to the net.

"Ashes"
Feb 20, 2004, 04:47 AM,
So explain why you didn't mail me then?! I don't give a damn what you talk about in it, just ramble like a bastard (I mean more than you normally do).

Feb 20, 2004, 02:45 PM,
Eh... I didn't have anything to say? Smirk

I want to avoid rambling about stuff when there's no need to, and there wasn't. There is if we have more... realtime contact. Just to fill the huge gaps, you know. Smile

"Ashes"