Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Goby fish and the blind shrimp...
Mar 31, 2002, 04:55 AM,
Mmm...moon rocks.

I'm out of the hospital and I want a piece of that!

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Apr 03, 2002, 04:55 PM,
Nice to have you back. This place has really died since you left.

I'd just like to know how he's going to spank us with rocks... unless they're plates.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Apr 04, 2002, 12:29 AM,
Mmm...plate rocks. Goddamnit, people. Can't we please put some life back into this dinosaur?! And Peppy, no calluses here. Lose the cold, bitter act won't you? I love you, darling.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Apr 10, 2002, 05:33 PM,
I'll lose it. All's fine again. Your mail explained it all.

"Ashes"
Apr 10, 2002, 11:08 PM,
Woohoo! Now what did I say in it?

I'm joking. I think.

Apr 11, 2002, 02:23 PM,
No matter what you said in it. Main thing's it fixed stuff. Smile

Now when did I go over 1000 posts? Cool_shades

"Ashes"
May 17, 2002, 10:55 PM,
I was joking about it, I really did know what was in the mail. Now, why has this place died so much? Where are you people? I can explain for Peppy, but for others, what?

And alas, my blind shrimp has left me for another Goby fish. Although, I dispute her Gobyness, I smell a barracuda.

Jun 07, 2002, 09:04 AM,
I wanna find my goby fish.

Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd say...

Wait, maybe I have found my goby fish!

Sex on wheelz!
Aug 10, 2002, 09:54 PM,
As I have said before, I do not fully believe (and I will not fully believe until I have met her, which may be this winter!) that this new fish is a true Goby. I smell danger in the waters. Muahahaha. Poor me. I've lost my Goby.

Feb 11, 2004, 06:06 AM,
Okie, I was wrong. She might be insane, and she might be a bit off in the head--but she's definitely a great gal.

What up, my home Goby?

A tricycle of love, that is.

Feb 16, 2004, 09:53 AM,
Weeeelllll... I'm at school at the present. I got in! Smile Just came back from driving my lorry driving test. Fuck it was difficult to get my brain to remember how to use all those gears again.

If all goes as planned, I'm a bus driver in the beginning of September. Big Grin

"Ashes"
Feb 16, 2004, 06:49 PM,
Buss drivers over here are the biggest assholes, next to cabbies...Looking for a new career, Ile?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Feb 17, 2004, 05:47 PM,
I've wanted to be a bus driver (among other things) since, what, '97. I tried to get on the course last year, but didn't have the luck. This year however...

Most drivers around here are ok, many are downright nice, but there're the ass holes here too. Luckily they're in the minority.

One of the worst cases of ass holeness was when Elina and I were trying to get a bus to the next city last Summer. The driver stayed on the furthes lane from us, and stopped in the middle of the road, opened the door and hollered that he wasn't going to pick us up since we were 2m from the stop sign, closed the door and drove off. Hooray for customer service. Flameangry

Been driving the whole day today. We were out on the parking lot of the Mess center not half an hour's walk from where we live. After the initial stiffness wore off, I got so good at the slalom course, especially in reverse, that I got compliments from my fellow students. Smile

Tomorrow's a similar 9h driving practice day.

"Ashes"