Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO, are we getting this thing going again?
Feb 16, 2004, 07:32 PM,
Co-ersed? Well who would do such a thing?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Feb 16, 2004, 07:36 PM,
It would be unlady like of me to make accusations.

Wink

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Feb 16, 2004, 07:42 PM,
Dont_get_it
Well, since you are here...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Feb 17, 2004, 11:51 PM,
Quote:I wasn't sure if I wanted to come back here when I got the email from Kris. It felt too much like I would be flogging a dead horse

I laughed muchly at that. Well, cackle, 'cause I cackle...lots. Like a hyenna vamped up. Like it's lovechild with a crazy, old witch. Yeah, cackling like that.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Feb 21, 2004, 04:17 AM,
i wonder when this domain name registration runs out. when was the last time anyone heard from robb?

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Feb 22, 2004, 10:52 AM,
Shrug

Isn't there his contact info somewhere around here?

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Feb 23, 2004, 03:27 AM,
oh, it expires on the 22nd of may, this year.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Mar 19, 2004, 07:20 AM,
Just by a random chance my girlfriend came on here and noticed there was some recent activity. I was surprised since I haven't seen anyone around in some time or even expected anyone to come around.

Anyway, the domain does expire in May, but I always renew it each year. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm just sentimental in some small way. I also have ideas that I might do more with it someday, like breaking the Art section out into something I'd have a hard time explaining on here.

HolyBuffalo.com will probably be around for some time whether anyone cares or not.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams
Jun 27, 2007, 02:03 AM,
Bwahaha, holybuffalo.com died, but I still renewed it, now as holybuffalo.net Didn't seem appropriate to have a .com extension since I'm not selling anything.

Did some work on the forum, but it would be nice if someone actually used this place... Smile

Apr 30, 2008, 02:50 PM,
Hey Hey Hey...i would use it...it i could find anyone else...HELLO!!! Smile

Sunt lacrimae reum
Feb 05, 2009, 07:10 AM,
It amazes me to see you guys come back here occasionally! Unfortunately I disabled registration a long time ago because of the rampant spammers and I don't have any captcha in the register script. Also, I doubt this board is very secure and I would likely need to upgrade to a new one.

Anyway, I'm going to attempt something new with the review section of the site. I'm hoping to beef it up and make it really useful. Send me an email if you're interested in providing content or graphics (robb_force at hotmale dot com) or come back occasionally to see what happens.

Nov 17, 2010, 05:05 AM, (This post was last modified: May 20, 2011, 08:01 AM by Robb Force.)
Just spent a good 30 mins trawling through posts I made almost ten years ago.

Mostly embarrassing, somewhat amusing, and in the case of one particular post, pretty emotional.

It's actually rather amazing to be able, at 25 years old, to access perfectly preserved nuggets of your 16/17 year old persona.

God bless you Rob.

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...