Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The neverending story
Aug 24, 2001, 10:28 PM,
The neverending story
Just saw a clip from the soundtrack...It reminded me how this was THE MOVIE of my childhood...I grew up with this...There wasn't another movie for me growing up...And the book too...I really should buy this movie. Had it twice on video but the tapes were ruined...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 24, 2001, 11:08 PM,
The neverending story
I've seen it once, but remember it had an impact on me.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 24, 2001, 11:17 PM,
The neverending story
I've seen it countless times...The sequels were crap, but the original  movie...Fantasia..

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 24, 2001, 11:29 PM,
The neverending story
I must've seen it two dozen times when I was younger.  It would always be played at lunchtime in elementary school if it was raining too hard for us to play outside.  Great film.  I can still remember the horse's name, Artex, for some reason, although I haven't seen it in ten years.

...Nothing to corrupt the eye; there is no vision here.
Aug 24, 2001, 11:32 PM,
The neverending story
Yeah. And Fuhur the flying dog-dragos..And Atreiu...I've read the book, and I'll never forget the movie. My favorite scene has to be when Atreiu goes between the two stone idols...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 24, 2001, 11:33 PM,
The neverending story
The part where the knight got fried between the idols scared me for years.  I always had to close my eyes.

...Nothing to corrupt the eye; there is no vision here.
Aug 24, 2001, 11:36 PM,
The neverending story
I know what you mean...And I always thought Atreiu was so beautiful..and I loved the Orin, that necklace....

Sunt lacrimae reum