Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is your life...
Aug 17, 2001, 02:59 PM,
This is your life...
If you were to watch your life, like a movie, interpreted by popular actors, with soundtrack and all, how would it look like? Who would play you? Your significant others? What kind of music would you like? Opening and ending songs? Title?

For the title, I would choose "What Dreams may come". I would be played by Bruce Willis or Matthew Perry, as a young me, then Kevin Costner and Harrison Ford. THE ONE would be played by Kim Delaney. My friend Halap would be John Goodman. Horia would be Kurt Russel, Dragos Sean Penn. Corneliu would be Dustin Hoffman.
As an opening song, I'd like "The ecstasy of gold" by Ennio Morricone. The moment where I met THE ONE, "November Rain". The last scenes of the movie "The barbarian Hord" by Hans Zimmer. Zimmer, Mike Oldfield and Morricone would write the soundtrack, I would want instrumental music. Zimmer for the happy and important times, Morricone for the sad ones and Oldfield for the thinking times. After "The barbarian Hord" ending, the closing credits would be  MEtallica's "Fade to black". I have no idea what got into me.

(Edited by Amor Fati at 7:01 am on Aug. 17, 2001)

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 18, 2001, 12:05 AM,
This is your life...
What do you mean "If?"

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 18, 2001, 12:09 AM,
This is your life...
What? Are you watching your life from the outside?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 18, 2001, 12:10 AM,
This is your life...
this is am interesting idea, and if given time to think about it, I will give you an answer, I promise....

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]