Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dance me to the end of love
Aug 17, 2001, 04:25 AM,
I love guns, and firing guns, and handling guns, and looking at guns.

Mmm....

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 17, 2001, 04:25 AM,
I've had so much spare time to use thinking, that these eventually had to come to mind... Biggrin

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 04:27 AM,
People would be surprised what can come to mind if you're bored enough and think just as much...

Oh you'd be surprised...

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 17, 2001, 04:32 AM,
That'd be something. I've gone through everything from the best way to torture someone, to the mmost selfless act to be thought of. Should you have though out something I haven't I'm really interested...

But yes, people would be surprised. I'm not surprised that those too smart lonely doctors flip on TV and books.

"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 04:38 AM,
Ever thought out how to re-wire the house so you can install a microphone behind your mother's whore's side of the bed so you can hear everything they're saying at all times? Of course, I dismissed the idea later on to instead just buy two baby monitors. Or walkie talkies.

Aug 17, 2001, 04:42 AM,
Hmmm... OK. Condition-related thoughts. Those are destined to be different. But the thought in itself doesn't surprise me. I thought of a similar thing when a young couple living next door, kept me awake with the sounds of their bed strings creaking. Not too hard to guess what they were doing. And every single night! I so wanted to say to them about it, so they'd do somthing to take away the noise,  but decency ate the will...

"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 12:54 PM,
Poke Uhm, you do know that you guys left the mics on during all this, don't you? Not that I listened, I mean read anything...
Hey Ile, did you know that here, at my college and at the Polytechnic, they actually give scholaships to people to go study for a few months in Finland? But you have to have good grades for that...IT was too late for me.
I can't wait to see what happens if Ile wins the lotery Wink

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 18, 2001, 12:00 AM,
Mmm.....ideas

Aug 18, 2001, 08:58 PM,
You know, Mihnea... I'd have to participate in a lottery to win one. Unless I am lucky and find the winning ticket, which with my luck won't happen in a million life times.

"Ashes"
Aug 18, 2001, 09:41 PM,
However, I bet you have more luck then I would ever have.

Aug 18, 2001, 09:56 PM,
Hmm. I guess that I do. Sad

"Ashes"
Aug 18, 2001, 10:21 PM,
Yes, alas, the boy who was run down by a parked car has more luck then I do.

Hahahahaha....Kristen made a funny.

Aug 18, 2001, 10:30 PM,
eh? Confused

My luck just usually appears when I have a possibility to get killed. Like when our truck drove off the road and I was unharmed in the back despite the flying ammocrates and wood. I didn't even get bruised.

"Ashes"
Aug 18, 2001, 10:43 PM,
Yeah, I suppose it'd be difficult for anyone apart from me to know what I meant. Except Buggy.

He was once hit by a parked car.

Aug 18, 2001, 11:18 PM,
Oh. That requires skill...

"Ashes"