Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dance me to the end of love
Aug 17, 2001, 12:03 AM,
I couldn't get past the state line, if I got past the street sign across the road.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 17, 2001, 12:10 AM,
I've got some 1000$ on my account. I bet I could go much further than that. Not that I would. If you'll stop there, that is.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 01:12 AM,
How far are you willing to go? Better yet...how long?

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 17, 2001, 01:17 AM,
It depends. The moment it stops feeling to be right, I'll stop. Same as with anything. (this causes a lot of bemusement among my close relatives.)

"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 01:20 AM,
Not much ever feels right Ile. Sometimes living just doesn't feel right. You'll stop doing that then as well?

Aug 17, 2001, 01:24 AM,
Yes.

"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 01:29 AM,
Why?

Not everything is fair and right in the world, and it shouldn't be. So what the fuck Ile?

Aug 17, 2001, 01:41 AM,
What I think is right, and what I feel is right are different things.

I think it's not right that bad things happen to good people, but I feel it's right; necessary even.

I think it's not right for me to live since there only is darkness, but I feel it is right to live until I die for resons not under my control.

"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 01:48 AM,
Necessary?

Do you think it was necessary for Sophia to die? For Jon to die? For Donnie to die? For Jason to die?
Do you think it was necessary for my mother to leave me in the middle of the night? To leave me time and time again? To abandon me completely when the slightest hint of adversity rose about?
Do you think it was necessary for my grandfather and father fist fight with their granddaughter and daughter? For them to kick me out of their house? For them to abuse me like they did? For them to leave me like they did?
Do you think it is necessary for our lives to be this way?

Aug 17, 2001, 01:52 AM,
Yes, because our lives wouldn't otherwise be our lives, but someone else's.

In this way, I can't understand why I'm complaining about things. Understanding this is perhaps the most difficult part of learning the tao.

"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 01:58 AM,
And what if it would have been better for us, should someone else had taken our place hmm?

Aug 17, 2001, 02:06 AM,
There's really no point in thinking that, since this is the perfect reality, but since you want another kind of answer I'll give one.

No, since then we wouldn't exist, and it wouldn't be anything to us. Anything is better than nothing.

"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 02:08 AM,
Put on a happy face....

Aug 17, 2001, 02:21 AM,
Why?

"Ashes"
Aug 17, 2001, 02:27 AM,
Why not?