Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nersh... | Roxette talk topic
Aug 09, 2001, 07:47 PM,
You have no idea how great it is to have a fellow Roxette fan here, to talk to. Thanks! I was wondering. Favorite album? Favorite song? Why? For you, and whoever else is into Roxette as much as we are. For me, best album definitely Tourism, nothing can top the spirit and soulfulness (sp?) of that album. The ballads are simply amazing, I mean from Silver Blue on everything is unberlievable. But also Rain, Fingertips, Never is a long time, Keep me waiting, what the hell, the entire album is fantastic. Things will never be the same is the best song of this album, it sounds so perfect sung like that...Also the beginning of It must have been love and Queen of Rain touch my heart.
I think my favorite song, like you say "if you held a gun to my head" I'd have to  choose "I was so lucky", like I said. But "The sweet hello the sad goodbye" or "Listen to your heart" come close. Lyrically and musically, they speak volumes to me. Spending my time and Fading like a flower are all time favorites of mine too.
Your turn Wink....

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 10, 2001, 11:18 PM,
Y'know, I'm gonna have to go with "Joyride" on fave album.  I can't really think critically about it, since it was the first album that I bought that I still listen to ("Achtung Baby" was next).

Fave song?  Cripes...

"Listen To Your Heart", "Dangerous", "Fading...", "Never Is A Long Time"...

I'll stop at four. Wink

...Nothing to corrupt the eye; there is no vision here.
Aug 10, 2001, 11:34 PM,
Jpyride the song it's the only Roxette song I dislike. Too much airplay...
I am dowloading Room Service as we speak.

Sunt lacrimae reum