Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More dreams | My addiction is pretty deep :)
Jul 22, 2001, 08:01 PM,
More dreams | My addiction is pretty deep :)
While on the canooing trip, I saw the following dream:

I was driving in a van, along the main street of our town. There was some girl I didn't know in the van with me. Suddenly, this huge amount of water rushed over our city, and we were killed.

Next thing I notice, I was standing on the rooftop of one of the higher buildings thinking "Oh. The respawn point's here. I got to get to my corpse to get my gear." So I dove into the water and headed for the van. Once I got to it, I touched my corpse and it vanished and all my stuff was back on me. Then I swam up towards the tip of our churche's clocktower, which was just over the surface, because this'd "complete my quest".

Once I got to the surface, everything became a swirl, and the water vanished and I fell to the ground unharmed (some 50m). Once I got up, everything had turned dark, there was a moat of lava around the church, and demons and Harkonnen Buzzsaws from "Emperor" were roaming around, at which point I woke up.
--------

Heh. This's what I get for being away from comps for 4 days. I'm pathetic... Smile

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"