Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper Hearts | A children's story. Allegedly.
May 06, 2001, 03:35 PM,
I actually didn't "see" it, even if it wasn't cloudy. I was afraid for my eyes. I stayed in and read Dolores Claiborne.

Sunt lacrimae reum
May 06, 2001, 09:24 PM,
Quote:It may be hard to explain, but it's easy for me to understand.

I would describe my happiest moments as those when I am just so full of emotion that I am close to tears - and no, not tears of joy, actual crying, wailing. I was recently at the theatre watching one of the best comedies I've ever seen, and I was laughing but at the same time so very sad, alone, afraid.

Yes, that's actually the peak of it, for me. Smile I sorta have lost the ability to cry since I was some 10 or 11. Since that I've only cried three times; when I was dumped and still was very much attached to her.

Quote:And, if you read the story again in August...it's my birthday on the 11th of that month. So, that'd be - I need a synonym for nice.

Smile Heh, K, will do.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
May 06, 2001, 09:29 PM,
And on the eclipse thing. The one before that was awesome here. There were thin clouds in the sky, that bloked sun, but made the shadow of the moon very visible. I was on top of a high hill, and could see the shadow coming from the horizon, then passin over and the new light area coming after it, and then could watch the shadow disappear into the distance. It was really freaky and made you feel small. Eek4
Aug 10, 2001, 11:49 PM,
It's still a great story.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Sep 19, 2001, 11:32 PM,
Bah.

My signature is great.