Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The massacre in Nepal | It's too obvious...
Jun 06, 2001, 09:12 PM,
...that the reigning king had his relatives shot. He has probably been planning for this since he briefly reigned in the 50's, gathering support of the military, and will probably use force to crush the threats to his claim.

Oh yeah! It was the other prince who shot everyone because he couldn't get his parent's approval for the girl he wanted to marry. Yeah, right... Sure

Why on earth would the prince shoot everyone and then himself over a dispute on who he should marry? Rather take the girl and flee, but to do something like this? Not likely. All sorts of crappy cover-up's they feed the world... :angry:

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Jun 06, 2001, 11:13 PM,
And how about the otehr version, that it was an "accident", some gun blew up and killed everybody?
But I almost bought the other story. People are strange Ile. And they are going down...I see more and more talking to themselves, loud, on the streets...Only in our country the number on insane people rised by a whapping 28% in the last 9 years. But, as a teacher of mine said, maybe it's for the best...This and the life expectation decreasing dramatically.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jun 07, 2001, 10:11 PM,
Aye, Mihnea, they are. What makes me even more pissed about the Nepal thingy, is that it could've been executed in a much better manner than with loads of bullets...

Oh well... that case will probably never have any effect on my life, so why bother...

"Ashes"
Jun 09, 2001, 08:01 PM,
Yes it could have been executed much better, but your aren't in a James Bond movie or any other spy thing, this is Nepal we're talking about...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jun 09, 2001, 09:46 PM,
Well, a much better way would've been to make it look like "Oops! The cook used really lethal mushrooms in the food accidentally. Good thing I wasn't home at the time."

We just had a case here, where a swedish ship-cook used mushroom boiling water to make a gravy. Only problem was that the mushrooms he boiled were the kind that are poisonous until boiled, and the toxins were in the water. 45 crew got hospitalized to prevent their kidneys being destroyed. Rolleyes

"Ashes"
Jun 09, 2001, 09:54 PM,
Well what the hell in the end... Why go through all that trouble..Just pick up the gun and blow everybody to kingdom come Wink

Sunt lacrimae reum