• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question
Jun 09, 2001, 09:09 PM,
A question
Kick ass. Is God Bovine touring yet?

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jun 09, 2001, 09:10 PM,
A question
yeah, i think they just started some of the dates on the outer-mongolian tour...

Wink

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jun 09, 2001, 09:29 PM,
A question
Oh yeah, I read about that. They're opening for some local bands...You know Pine Apple's grandmother is from there Wink

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jun 09, 2001, 09:41 PM,
A question
really? i thought granny smith was from denmark?!

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jun 09, 2001, 09:43 PM,
A question
she is. I was talking about granny juisse

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jun 09, 2001, 10:58 PM,
A question
I read that PipeBombKid is doing a book-signing for "Zen and the Art of Fucking Groupies" in Beijing on the 15th.

dAr7h \/AgrUn7
Jun 09, 2001, 11:39 PM,
A question
Who's from Denmark (excluding me that is)? And get the fuck back on topic! Biggrin

Sex on wheelz!
Jun 10, 2001, 08:36 AM,
A question
Well, Lars Ulrich is from Denmarg Smirk
And about the topic, you don't know about God Bovine? Look for an older topic names "A geeky idea" and get in the game...

Darth, I heard about that...People told me that he signed all books with Poppy's name...

(Edited by a rabid weasle at 8:38 pm on June 9, 2001) Wink

(Edited by JuggleFoe at 2:49 am on June 10, 2001)

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jun 10, 2001, 05:21 PM,
A question
Crazy.

dAr7h \/AgrUn7
Jun 12, 2001, 04:30 PM,
A question
Very false indeed.

I believe in the buddhistic idea that the more you own the more miserable you become. Think about it... that new computer or car may make you happy and excited for a while, but in long-term, doesn't it actually make you feel worse? That's how it is for me anyway. Also, depression is an extremely common disease in the western society, while I strongly doubt that anti-depressants and suicide rates are very high among the farming villages in poor countries. A balance between the two needs to be established.

About the thin part... I really don't care unless the person is sickly thin or sickly fat. All the things in between are good Smilewink

I couldn't think of a signature, so I decided not to get one.
Jun 12, 2001, 04:41 PM,
A question
OK, you could always argue what rich means...Because if you're talking money, I think you can be too rich. If we're talking emotions, you can never be too rich. I am discovering that day by day...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jun 12, 2001, 04:41 PM,
A question
Too rich in monetary terms?? Yes. There is a point where it becomes too much of a responsibility and even delegation does not give you the normal life and privacy anyone could desire. Then there is the jaded attitude that comes from being able to buy almost anything.

Too rich in friends or love, compassion or forgiveness? Never.

Too thin---OH yeah. I have spent most of my life underweight for my height. It sucks. No one really wants tolook like one of those runway models that is an animated skeleton existing on a bowl of raw salad every 3 days. Sheesh.

~I am really easy to get along with once you learn to worship me.~
Jun 12, 2001, 04:50 PM,
A question
How about that...we posted sort of the same thing in the same time...What do you know Wink

Sunt lacrimae reum